Again

When i was little i never even once thought of my father leaving me. I never once thought of needing to protect myself. I thought i had it all, i had a lot of money, my father loved me more than anything, i had no siblings to fight with, i had my own pool, i had my own maids, i had my own sweet soccer boyfriend, i had my own cars, i had it all. Besides my mother of course, but she died when i was born, so i never really got to know her, but i still used to visit her every month, i still used to buy red roses for her. But today i found out that i was wrong about a lot. Yes my father owned one of the biggest companies in the world, and yes my father loved me more than anything. But that was the only things i was right about. Or almost right about. My father might have owned the big company, but that didn't stop him from owning more. Yes he owned a lot of clubs, and a lot of hotels. But that didn't stop him from making TCSP. That didn't stop him from getting killed. How could i know, that my father also owned a spy program. How could i know, my mother used to be one of the spies. And how could i know, that i one day might become one. I learned all this today. How could my life go from, partying, shopping, laughing, to crying, yelling, and stressing. Its crazy to think that my whole life could change so fast. Yesterday i was celebrating my 18th birthday, and today im walking towards my fathers grave. I had never in my life felt this alone. There is more than 50 people around me, but i feel like im the most lonely person on earth. "Madison" i heard. I turned around and there was Travis. Travis had been my best friend since i was in kindergarten. He was like my brother. "Hi" i said. He took his hand, and put it on my cheek. "Im so sorry Mad, he didn't deserve this" he said, and looked sad. I nod back to him. Im not sure that nod was true. Did my father deserve this? Was it his own fault? I had never been more confused in my whole life. People looked at me, the sadness was all over their faces. Most of these people were not even family. I hadn't even seen some of them before. My eyes spotted the bright white blazer, and i knew it was Ralph. He was my godfather. I always called him uncle, because he was my fathers best friend, and like family to us. He was so much like my father. They both look cold, but had the biggest hearts. I ran towards him, and he took me in his arms. I bursted out in tears, and i know he did too. I could feel it. "I miss him too" he said, hugging me tighter. I turned to left, and saw what i usually see every month. My mothers grave, and right next to it. 

Michael Powell 1960-2016.