Dirt Toast

"Eve, what did you see?" the Major asked gently, clearly seeing how shaken I was. I relaxed a little in his embraced as I looked him in the eyes.

    "I'm going to die." I said quietly.

    "It could change. Alice's visions change all the time." He stated with a frown.

    "My visions don't work like that. They don't change. They never have." I simpered.

    "There's a first time for everything," He replied, clutching me tightly to his chest "I'll make sure of it."

"Are you always this bull headed?" I inquired as my nose scrunched up like an accordion.

"You should have seen him in the 1800's! That man could knock a whole house down with that rock hard stubbornness!" Peter voiced as he held in a laugh.

"I wouldn't doubt it!" I said, agreeing with Peter.

"How about Peter shuts up and we can go and finish that French toast?" Jasper mused.

"French toast looks so good, but it would probably just taste like dirt toast with these damn vampire taste buds," Peter said disappointedly.

"Shut up Peter!" Two voices chorused.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello my peeps!
Did ya miss me!
So, while I've been gone I've been occupied with the National FCCLA Conference in Nashville and the FFA Texas trip along with college. I've been accepted into a vet tech program! I've also applied for an internship at a bird sanctuary and I have an interview on the 8th. We bought a 9 acre farm house too, we are moving in May. And I got a job working for Blue Buffalo. I also rescued another cat...even though the first one broke my heart in two.
I know this chapter doesn't contain a lot, but I hope you enjoy it!
Feel free to drop a vote, a comment, or a nicely worded critique!
Have a great morning/day/evening/night!

-Littl3Red