17.

ryan woke up next to brendon, seeing as he was still asleep. brendon had stayed the night, considering this was ryan's last day here. his mom didn't really consent to it, but in the words of brendon urie, "i don't give a fuck."

ryan cuddled closer to brendon, who was really warm. he didn't want to leave his spot. he didn't want to move. he wanted to stay like this forever. it wasn't fair.

but the day had to go on.

brendon woke up from ryan moving around in the bed, and wrapped his arms around him.

"mornin' babe." brendon mumbled groggily. ryan buried his head into brendon's chest, and let out a small whimper. "babe, you okay?"

"i- i don't want to move... bren, im so scared. oh god bren, i don't want to move." ryan choked out. brendon held ryan tighter. he didn't want to say "it'll be ok," because he knew it wouldn't.

this was all he could do.

--

brendon sat in the backseat with ryan on their way to the airport. brendon would just call his mom once ryan left, even though he would be in major trouble.

"so, ryan, are you excited?" his father asked from the front.

"not really." ryan said, bluntly. ryan's dad sighed.

"aw, cheer up ryan!" ryan's mom smiled. "you'll make new friends!" ryan didn't respond, which left brendon in an awkward position.

after 15 minutes of silence, they reached the airport. ryan felt his stomach drop. this was it. it was all over for him.

but something caught his eye. he saw something outside of the center.

....friends?

sure enough, his whole gang of friends were there.

spencer.
jon.
dallon.
ken.
and breezy.

ryan practically rushed the group, pushing aside other people who were at the airport. brendon was right behind him.

he slowed down, once he neared the group. everyone greeted him.

"what are you...?" ryan asked.

"we're all here to say goodbye!" spencer smiled. ryan felt the tears well up in his eyes, and wiped his eyes with his shirt sleeves.

"aw, c'mon guys, you're gonna make me cry." ryan laughed, wiping away his tears.

"i've been crying since i was first born." jon said, dead faced. brendon hugged ryan from the back. everyone else joined in, for a lil group hug.

"we'll miss you." ken said.

"hope you have a good time over there. find some cool people. obviously, they're not going to be as cool as us though." dallon sighed.

"fight them all for me." breezy laughed.

"i love you." brendon whispered into ryan's ear.

ryan let the tears roll down his face this time, with a smile on his face.

"you'll still be able to text us though, right?" spencer asked.

"yeah, yeah." ryan spoke.

"just making sure."

"it won't be the same."

"i know it won't, kid. but its alright."

after awhile of saying their goodbyes, ryan boarded the plane with his parents.

everyone stayed until the plane went off.

ryan was now gone, on a new adventure to california.

--

hi ok so

im still going to update this story. its far from done ok.

im also making a similar texting thing to this, except its phan!

hope you enjoyed! bye!