16.

(c)ryan: guys

(c)ryan: its midnight

(c)ryan: i don't want to move

(c)ryan: i know everyone is probably asleep but

(c)ryan: i don't care if you are or not, i'll say this anyways.

(c)ryan: you guys have been such great friends. you've supported me through everything. i do some stupid shit sometimes, and instead of just sotting there awkwardly, you joined in. i love how spence and jon have been so supportive of bren and i. i love how kenny can turn anything into happiness with his humor. i love how dallon is so protective and hes just a shoulder to cry on when you need good advise. i love how strong breezy is with everything, and how she helps people. and last but not least, i love you, brendon. its so hard to say what exactly i love about you, because theres so much. i love how even though im nothing, you're there for me anyways. i love how you laugh with me at the hardest of times. i love how you sleep, and how peaceful you look. it makes me realize that theres still some good things in the world. you guys- you're those good things. if it wasn't for you, i'd just be some sad gay kid who always mopes about his problems. i mean, im kinda that already, but nonetheless, thank you all. i love you.

(c)ryan: i don't want to move.