9.

it was a normal day at school. it was lunchtime.

dallon was showing breezy something on his phone, while ryan rested his head on brendon's shoulder. jon and spencer were throwing tater tots at eachother, while ken sat there on his phone.

"i hope you choke on this tater tot." spencer said, throwing the tot into jon's open mouth, to which he gagged. spencer bursted out laughing. "you fuck tard, you weren't actually supposed to choke on the goddamn tot!"

"tater titties!" jon yelled, still somewhat gagging, throwing 4 tots all at once at spence. they were the most hyper ones at the table. after the overload of food wars, spencer leaned in and pressed a gentle and quick kiss on jon's lips.

"i love you, you goofball."

"fight me, egg fucker."

"what the hell even are your insults anymore, jon, i swear to god." spencer curled up next to jon. ryan looked at the couple, then looked up at brendon, placing a kiss to his jawline.

"we're cuter." ryan mumbled to brendon. brendon threw a tater tot at spencer.

"nice meme." breezy complimented dallon's pictures. they were not actually memes, but pictures of dallons new cat. dallon just nodded and smiled. dallon looked over and kenny, who seemed interested in whatever he was doing.

"hey." dallon spoke, touching kenny's arm. kenny looked up.

"oh,, hey." ken blushed. dallon tried looking at ken's phone, but before he could get a glimpse of what he was doing, ken covered his phone.

"aw, what, are you texting your girlfriend? or what, your boyfriend?!?!"

"yeah, spill the beans!" spencer yelled, with jon literally spilling the beans  from his plate on the table. everyone directed their attention to kenny. kenny begun to type on his phone. suddenly, everyone felt a buzzing in their pockets. everyone in unison checked their phones,, and it was from the group chat.

it was kenny.

--

rylo ken: ok sO

rylo ken: instead of saying this outloud

rylo ken: i have an announcement.

Dallon: Tell us you scumbag.

spence: yES PLEASE

jon the mom: I SPILLED MY BEANS ON THE TABLE I AT LEAST DESERVE AN EXPLANATION

Breezy ❄️: PleaSE I HAVE A WIFE AND FAMILY

ryro ross: KEN PLEASE ANSWER

ryro ross: MY LIL GAY HEART CANT TAKE THIS

breadbin urine: ken i s2g i will rip ur jaw off if you keep us waiting

rylo ken: ok i wont say

breadbin urine: PLEEEEEAASE

rylo ken: if i say it will you guys make fun of me

ryro ross: i have 3 dildos and one of them is glittery

ryro ross: you tell me

rylo ken: thank you for explaining it like that

rylo ken: bUt

rylo ken: ok so

rylo ken: im

rylo ken: *drumroll*

rylo ken: aromantic and asexual!

Dallon: So, aroace?

rylo ken: yes

spence: HECK YEAH ME BOY

jon the mom: can i platonically marry you then

rylo ken: YES

spence: wtf jon

spence: can i also platonically marry you

ryro ross: me too

breadbin urine: me too

Breezy ❄️: Me too

Dallon: Me too.

rylo ken: YES WE CAN ALL GET PLATONICALLY MARRIED AND LIVE TOGETHER WITH 4 CATS

spence: FUCK YEAH IM READY

--

dallon looked up to see ken smiling as everyone sent him nice messages, supporting him. dallon realized that he had so much respect for all of his friends, and that he was happy that he was with this group. dallon's thoughts were interrupted by brendon throwing a tater tot at him.