Chapter 7

Valerie P.O.V

I sway my hips as "One Of Those Nights" puts me in a trance.

I'd been high all morning thanks to Jacob but this blunt just isn't enough. I need something more powerful but I just can't seem to find it.

I promised Jacob that night at the club would be the first and last time I try coke but my body says otherwise. I can't shake the feeling I have for this stuff and I'm becoming weaker everyday.

I just wish I knew where he hid it.

Ring Ring!!

"Sup dolly." I say as I answer.

"Your coming in tonight right?" she ask.

"of course." I reply assuringly

"Alright cause a certain someone is expecting a private show from you at 10 o'clock and he pays well." she explains.

I scrunch up my face but agree anyways.

"Ok I'll be there." I say before hanging up. I wonder who this person could be.

I finish my blunt then check the time. 1:50 it reads.

I head to the bathroom to run my bath water but I hear a knock on the door.

I head downstairs and unexpectedly it's Nina with a blunt to her lips.

"jacob gave me his address and I decided to stop by and chat since I was in this area." she explains.

"Come in." I say as I step aside. She was wearing blue tights that showed all her curves and a grat v neck long sleeve along with a furcoat.

"Nice place." she compliments as we take a seat in the living room.

"I know right, one day I will have a home as beautiful as this one." I say.

"Oh, so you two aren't living together?" she ask.

"No, im just staying here for a bit." I explain.

"Oh but I must ask. Are you a stripper?" she ask in a whispering tone.

"I prefer the term dancer but it's pretty obvious that you are to." I say.

"Not quite." she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Im a porn star." she admits proudly.

"Oh." I reply.

"Yea but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me now that you know what I do." she explains.

"No, its cool." I tell her honestly.

*

"This is just what I needed." I say sniffing up the rest of the coke she had brought with her.

"How do you feel?" she whispers in my ear.

"Amazing." I say smiling. I was out of it.

"Lets play a game." she insists.

"Ok." I say giggling.

"You go hide and if I find you, you gotta take off one piece of clothing and it'll be the same for me." she explains.

"Sounds fun, I'm ready." I say clapping.

"I'll count to ten."

I then get up but fall face forward trying to run.

"10, 9."

I manage to get up the stairs and make my way to the elevator the led to the third floor of the house.

"7,6" her voice sounded like a whisper. I then hide in one of the closets in the wash room.

I cover my mouth as I giggle uncontrollably.

"Valerie where are you." I hear her yell which meant she was still downstairs.

Ten minutes pass and I didn't hear a thing. I slowly open the closet door and realize my high had faded away.

I think about calling out her name but decide to just look for her instead.

I take the elevator down to the second floor where our bedroom was and search the rooms.

I open the door to ours and the sight before me was one I only dreamed about.

She was dressed in lingerie and was creaming everywhere. I take off my clothes and join her.

"Taste me." she says and I do as told. I roughly suck on her clit as she scratches my back.

"Shit Val!!" she moans out.

I stop and inject three fingers inside her and she arches her back in pleasure.

"Dont stop please I'm begging you!!" she screams.

I feel myself being lifted and jump as I see Jacobs smirk filled face.

"Having fun without me?" he ask as he tosses me onto the bed.

"Just fuck me already. " I say as I rub my clit.

I end up on all fours and he slowly slides his member inside my wet kitty. I hiss as he puts it all the way in. It touches a spot way beyond my belly button and I scream out in pain.

"Too deep?" he ask.

"Yea." I reply.

"He slides out just little and strokes me slowly. The pleasure is undescribable.

I stare into Nina's eyes before roughly sucking her clit. Her moans fill the air and I find myself about to climax. This was just the release I needed. He picks up the pace and begins to pound my kitty. I grab the covers and Nina burries my face into her dripping pussy.

"Say my name!!" he demands.

"Jacob!!" I moan loudly.

"Louder!!" he demands in tone that made me shiver.

"JACOB!! I'm CUMMING!!!!!!" I scream.

"I found you! Now strip."

"Huh?" I ask confused as I look up to see Nina standing before me.

I really was loosing it.....

Happy Valentine's Day you guy's.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the late updates.

Please Leave Comments and Vote!!