Chapter 2

Valerie's P.O.V

I walk off stage with my money in hand and the whispers from dirty married men only makes me walk faster towards my dressing room.

"You did good hun." The owner of the club tells me as i hand her the money.

"Thanks dolly but im exhausted." I say while sitting in my chair. She then hands me back my cut and winks at me before leaving out.

All hundreds and a few twenties i notice as i count it all. "20k." I say to myself as i kiss the wad of money i just earned.

There's a knock on my door and i quickly stuff the money into my Nike gym bag. "Come in." I say and appears my frenemie Tori.

"Looks like you brought in a lot tonight." She says closing the door.

"It really wasn't that much." I lie.

"Sure. but my set is about to start. We'll talk more later." She tells me before leaving out.

Nosey bitch.

I just laugh to myself as i walk into the bathroom. I began to freshing up and put on my waiter's outfit. A dark blue thong, black tie, dark blue pumps and a black see threw suit jacket compliments my body perfectly.

I head out my dressing room and the smell of mixed drugs and alcohol smacks me in the face. I was used to smelling drugs on a daily basis but this shit made my head hurt.

I arrive at the bar and Can't Feel My Face was playing. I hum along to the lyrics as i place the drinks on the tray.

"V.I.P." Alma tells me as we both stare at the area that was completely filled with smoke.

I shake all the nervousness out my system and walk sexily towards the smoked out section.

"Here's your drinks." I say without looking at the group of people who were clearly looking at me. I began to walk off until a voice stops me.

"I asked for a shot of Heny not Siroc."
The person complains. I turn around and It's him again.

"My mistake." I say As i take the small glass of siroc of the tray. I roll my eyes as i walk back to the bar. He always seems to make me feel like im a bad waitress when he comes here.

"He wants heny not siroc." I tell alma.

"He changed his mind?" She ask taking the glass from me.

"What do you mean changed his mind?" I ask curiously.

"Sweety, he never ask for heny and if i didn't know any better I'd say he made you walk back over here on purpose." She explains as she holds in the laughter that was trying to escape.

"That asshole." I say feeling stupid and angry.

"Girl go take this bottle of Siroc back to him and be sure to shove it up his ass." She tells me and i giggle at her craziness.

I then take the bottle and head back towards the section. I pass one of the girls who came in with him and she looks at me with an evil smirk. BITCH.

"There." I say with an attitude as i place the bottle on the table.

"This is still siroc and i asked for heny. You know what where's the owner?" He ask as he stands up.

"Im not stupid, you never ask for heny when you come here." I tell him with an eye roll. He was really starting to piss me off.

"Well maybe i just wanted something different tonight." He says while lighting a blunt.

"Clearly that's not what you told the bartender or else i wouldn't of brought you the siroc in the first place!" I argue.