Chapter 6

Jacob P.O.V

After leaving the bar I tell one of my boys to take Valerie to my place for the night. I needed to handle a couple of people who've been getting out of line.

I drive past Vixen but stop once I see this chick named tori carrying a black Nike duffle bag that looked like Valerie's towards her car.

I instantly hop out and approach her.

"Excuse me beautiful. your the chick I talked to earlier right?" I ask. She looks at me with wide red eyes and smiles widely.

"Yea wusup?" she ask walking towards me.

"Take a ride with me for a minute." I tell her.

"What happened to Valerie? " she ask suspiciously.

"Don't worry about her. Its just me and you now aite." I assure her.

She nods her head and walks quickly towards my Audi. I could tell she was a crack fein.

"So. Where are you taking me?" she ask putting the duffle bag in the back seat.

"Stop talking! Just sit back and relax." I say sternly and she does so.

We ride in silence until I reach my destination. A motel where a few of my boys are waiting on our arrival.

My plan is to make this pathetic bitch our sex slave and make sure she never intimidates Val ever again.

We hop out and head towards the place.

"A motel. How nice." she says with a smirk on her face.

I open the door for her and the smell of heroine fills the room.

"Who's this?" ask one of my boys.

"Im tori." she says introducing herself.

He then gives her a seductive look before calling..

"I get first hit." he says taking her hand and leading her towards the bed.

"I'll be back by daybreak." I tell them before leaving out.

I then leave, hop in my car and head towards Val's neighborhood.

-

"I knew you'd be here Celeste. " I say leaning back on my car as I finish off my third blunt. She didn't even notice my presence.

"Devil in there!! Devil!!" she yells loudly pointing towards Val's House.

"No Celeste. Your the devil. You come hear every night disturbing innocent people and for what reason?" I ask approaching her.

"ANSWER ME!!" I yell in her face.

"Oh So Now You Can't Speak?!!" I ask loudly.

"Please sir don't hurt me again please. I go away. I won't come back please!!" she begs.

"If I ever see you harassing my bitch again. I'll kill you and send your organs to your familia. Understood!" I say sternly with my hands around her neck.

"Yes sir I understand." she tells me with teary eyes.

"Good." I say as I release her. I watch as she hurries down the street and out of site. I chuckle to myself as I get inside my car and head off to my place.

*

Valerie P.O.V