Chapter 5

WARNING! Explicit sex scenes in this chapter. Viewers Discretion is Advised.

I hear a knock on my door but before I can stand to open it tori barges in.

"Can I help you with something? " I ask, irritated by her presence.

"Nope but some guy out there told me to tell you to come meet him out back behind the club. He'll be waiting in his car." she tells me rolling her eyes.

I hope she wasn't bullshiting me and that Jacob actually told her this.

"Thanks for the message. Your dismissed!" I say fake excitedly.

She smiles fakly before turning and leaving out.

I finish getting dressed, throw on my fur coat and leave out.

"Im out." I tell Alma throwing up a peace sign.

I make my way through the crowd and down the back stairs that lead to the back of the club.

I smile once I see Jacob standing beside his car but his friends were posted up on the wall smoking blunts. I ignore there presence and walk sexily towards him.

"Wusup?" I ask.

"Get in." he says licking his lips.

I get in blushing and I watch as his friends hop in as well.

"Ever been to a hookah bar? " he ask me.

"No." I say as we pull off.

"It'll be fun. you'll love it." he says taking my hand in his.

I nod my head ok and relax as partynextdoor blast through the car speakers I sway my hips to Her Way and notice Jacob eyeing me hard.

About ten minutes later and we were pulling up to this mini mansion like place.

I hop out and walk hand in hand with Jacob towards the security guards.

My eyes grow wide as I watch naked women strip on the poll and hookahs being passed from person to person, alcohol was being chuged down random bitches throats and a couple of skinny white girls were getting pounded in the corner by big black buff guys.

I smirk at the scene and listen as The Weeknd Often plays smoothly throughout the place.

"You like what you see?" he ask me.

I assumed he was talking about the whole scenary before me but I was wrong. I had been looking at a very thick Asian girl unknowingly and he'd just brought it to my realization.

"Oh. I wasn't looking at her." I tell him.

"Its ok. Don't be ashamed. You only live once right?" he ask.

"Right." I reply as we both continue to watch her dance. I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the show. Her body was moving in all the right ways and I find myself moving closer towards the stage. She gives me a seductive look and I remove my icy white fur coat. I was now wearing a see through black dress with just my black lace panties on underneath.

My nips were hardening and my inner thighs feel moist.

Without hesitation I join her on stage and she removes my dress. I see dollar bills flying from everywhere and surprisingly she kisses me.

-

"So, How long have you been dancing?" she ask as we lay next to each other in one of the private bedrooms.