chapter 2

"Why should we allow this man a seat on the council? On the shinobi side no less? We have no idea how strong he is and under Konoha law he must be a jonin in order to become clan head." A man with pale eyes spoke calmly and logically.

The hokage nodded. "Very well. We will test him, see if he is indeed powerful enough to be a clan head. Which jonin should he fight?"

"Troublesome...Might Gai. Might Gai is one of the three strongest jonin in the village and is currently not on mission or indisposed at the moment. Besides, anyone who can go toe to toe with Gai deserves to be jonin." A man with a black ponytail and bored expression drawled out.

"Is that acceptable, Arashi-dono?" The hokage asked.

Arashi nodded. "He sounds tough, oughtta be a decent warm up, let's start this shit."

"Very well. Reconvene in one hour at the chunin exams training arena." Hiruzen stood, then shunshined from the room.

Arashi was stopped by a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Gai is the best taijutsu user this village has ever produced, don't be upset if you can't beat him."

Arashi chuckled darkly. "I'm also a bit of a taijutsu specialist, let's just see how things go."
________________________________

"You are to fight until one of you can't or gives up. Begin!" The hokage yelled from his seat in the stands.

Neither competitor moved, sizing each other up. Then Gai smiled brightly. "May our match flow with the power of YOUTH!!!"

Arashi chuckled. "Whatever you say man, let's fight."

"I too, am eager to test your youth, DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!"

Arashi's eyes widened as he sidestepped a flying kick that was almost faster than he could react.

Gai and Arashi entered an exchange of punches and kicks that most couldn't follow.

Gai finally delivered a powerful haymaker to the younger Uzumaki's left cheek, then kicked him in the chest, sending him back twenty feet. "I am glad I removed my weights for this youthful bout!"

Arashi jumped to his feet and popped his neck. "I felt you open the first gate for a split second, there Gai."

Gai smiled sheepishly. "I am sorry I resorted to that, but it is one of my techniques. Though if you can sense a gate opening you must be intimately familiar with the gates, how many can you open?"

"Technically? All eight, without dying. You?"

Gai grinned. "Seven, though with that many the damage leaves me vulnerable for a few unyouthful months."

"Wanna have some fun? Let's both go to the fifth gate and fight a truly awesome fight." Arashi matched Gai's grin.

"Yosh!!! I commend your youthful flames!" Gai clenched his fists, his skin turning red, hair blowing up in the wind, and a green aura of chakra surrounded him. "Fifth gate:OPEN!!!!!" wind kick dust up all around him and Arashi closed his eyes.

Arashi's skin remained it's natural color but his muscles tensed and body also gained a powerful flame like green aura. "Fifth gate: OPEN!!!"

Then they both vanished.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

The fight was so fast that Hiashi Hyuuga was only able to watch because of his byakuugan.

Every time they hit each other it looked like a bomb detonated there.

Gai used both arms to block an ax kick the shattered the ground around Gai. Then they vanished again. Still images of their fight was all that could be seen by most of the council. The civilians had no idea what was happening.

Then they backed off. "How are you not feeling the effects of the gates?"

Arashi smirked at Gai's question. "My body heals faster than the gates can damage it."

Gai nodded. "A very Youthful power."

Arashi laughed. "Let's finish this!"

Guy nodded and they charged each other. Guy and Arashi reared their fists back and connected with each other's cheeks, a loud resounding smack filled the stadium.

For what seemed like minutes, no one moved. Then Gai fell to his knees and the toppled onto his side unconcious. "Good fight Gai..." Arashi's cheek had a purple bruise and it slowly faded to its normal color.

"Arashi Uzumaki, I promote you to the rank of jonin and offer you a seat on the council, do you accept?" Hiruzen called proudly.

Arashi smirked and gave a thumbs up. "Hell yeah, old man."
____________________________

"So Naruto, what kind of Ramen do you want? Beef or-" Kakashi paused, seeing Naruto intently focusing on a fly. "You okay kid?"

Naruto was confused, the more he focused on the fly, the fly was glowing, he was glowing, everything was glowing. "Yeah, I'm fine, Dog-san... I just feel kinda funny, ya know?"

"Get her!" Naruto's ear twitched and his mind went into overdrive. His heartbeat was loud in his ears but he could hear better than ever. "I bet she thinks she's better than us because she's from a fancy clan!" "Apologize!"

Naruto jumped to the ground and took off in the direction of the sounds.

Kakashi followed from high up, seeing the look on Naruto's face.

Naruto came up on three older boys, picking on a girl his age. She was crying and one boy had a foot on her head, making her bow to them.

"Get outta here, loser!" When Naruto didn't move two of them charged him.

Instinct took over and Naruto caught the closest ones wrist and put his other arm on the boy's armpit, then slammed the boy into the ground. Then transitioned into a spinning round house, knocking him to the ground.

The biggest boy saw Naruto knock both boys unconcious and charged him, throwing a single sloppy punch.

Naruto stepped forward quickly, using a sharp elbow to the boy's windpipe to knock him down.

Kakashi looked on with wide eyes as he saw a boy with no trainibg, take out three older boys in seconds.

The girl looked at Naruto in admiration. "Th-thank you...f-for saving m-me."

Naruto grinned at her, despite his discomfort. "No problem for the future hokage, Naruto Uzumaki!"

She smiled slightly. "I-Its nice t-to m-m-meet you, Naruto-kun... my name is H-Hinata Hyuuga..."

"Wanna be friends, Hinata-chan?" Naruto stood, then offered his hand to help her up.

She nodded, turning slightly red as she grabbed his hand. So warm.... she thought.

(Voting is still going! So far it's two votes rinnegan, three for sharingan, two for swift release, and one brand new bloodline. Keep voting guys:D)