Chapter 1.

Hisoka was just walking through the city with a young girl on his shoulders. The girl was happy and kept looking everywhere, and taking in the beautiful sights of the city. He walked to a hotel and took the elevator to his room. When he got there he put the child on the bed and kneel beside her. "Strawberry, I have to do something. Stay here and lock the door when I'm gone. And rest till I'm back. I want you to meet some people." He said.

The girl nodded her head happily and smiled. "Yes, father." She said. Hisoka smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He got up and went to the front door. He opened it and before he stepped out, he stopped and looked at the young girl. She smiled and ran up to him and hugged his leg. (She's only five). He patted her head and she let go. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

The little girl quickly locked the door and ran to the queen size bed and jumped on it. She layed down, smiling to herself before falling into a dreamless sleep.

She was woken up, with a start. There, at the door was a loud knock. 'It's not father. It's not the same nen.' She thought. She look at the clock and it was 2 in the morning. Being her curious self, she went to see who it was. But before she could get off her bed she heard the front door being kick down. She grabbed her teddy bear and went under the bed.

She heard footsteps outside her bedroom door, and the door opening. She shut her eyes tight and made sure she didn't make a sound. She felt a hand grabbed her ankle and pulled her out from under the bed. She made no noise even though she wanted to. She opened her eyes and looked at the man in front of her. 'Pig.' Was the only thing she thought of.

The man was fat and was already sweating, and he wore a white tank top that has a pizza stain on it, with pants that has a belt. She looked at him, horrified, and started to shake. He put her on the bed and grabbed his belt. "Now, let's have some fun." He said, unbuckling his belt and the buttons on his pants.

With Hisoka

He returns to the hotel thinking. When he took a step in side, he felt a presence with his daughter. He scowl and ran up there. He took the stairs and ran up to the third story. He ran to his room to see the door down on the ground. Hisoka walked in quietly, but fast.

He went to the bedroom, to see the door opened. "Now, let's have some fun." Was all he heard to make him lose it. He barged in and saw a fat pig. Faster than the eye, the pig was dead with cards sticking out all over his body. He ran to his shaking daughter, and hold her close. "F-father, I . . . I was so scared.I-I froze u-up. She said crying.

"Shhh, calm down, strawberry. I'm here, don't worry just calm down. No one's going to get you now." He whispered trying to calm her down.

She calmed down a bit, but she clenched her fist in her fathers shirt. He notice i, and started stroking her hair. "Calm down, Strawberry. I'm here, and no one else. You have nothing to worry." He said. She fully calm down and went to sleep.

Hisoka felt her breathing even, and he smiled at her. He kissed her forehead, and look outside the glass wall. He glared outside but not to any one. 'I left her here. How could I, her father just leave her here!' He thought, sighing. He looked down at his daughter sleeping figure and smiled. He laid her down on the bed and pulled up the covers. He lay next to her and too went to sleep.

The girl woken up by the smell of food. She sit up on the bed and opened her eyes groggily. She got off the bed and grabbed her teddy bear. She opened her bedroom door and walked into the living room. She saw Hisoka making breakfast and smiled.

"Morning father. What are you making?" She asks. "Morning, strawberry. Eggs, bacon, with some rice." He said. She smiled more. 'Bacon.' She thought almost drooling. She quickly sat on the stool and put her teddy bear on the table. Hisoka just chuckled at her silliness.