chapter 29

-This is a filler chapter guuurrrrrls-

Scott's POV

My mind went blank for the second time today. I leaped up and went mad.

"Wait, Scott!" Kirstie yelled.

"Mitch's in trouble. He needs me!"

"Scott you can't just go home. We don't have one. We can't barge in other people's houses."

She tried to reason with me. I didn't listen.

"He's in trouble, Kirstie. You said-"

"I mean we're gonna call him. See if he's alright." She picked her phone up and dialed Mitch.

.....

"Hello."

"Mitch are you okay?" Kirstie asked softly.

"Sure." He sniffed. "Why wouldn't I be."

Mitch didn't notice Kirstie was talking again.
Something was wrong.

"Mitch you have to tell the truth." I said.

I knew Mitch cracked. I heard a sob. I grabbed the phone. "Mitch answer me." I said frantically.

"Scott." He whispered. "Help me."

"I'll be right there." I ran out and Kirstie followed me.

***

Five minutes later I stood infront of Mitch's front door. Kirstie was scared.

"Scott I-"

"Stay here. If anything happens, call the police." I opened the door.

The windows were broken and the house was dark. All the lights were out. I grabbed a pole and staggered forward. "Mitch Grassi?"

I heard a muffled scream. I jumped and all the lights came on.
Mitch was hung on the wall. I screamed.

"Mitch!!" I hollered and ran to him.

Travis Stoll stood infront of him. He was holding a cup of alcohol. I growled.

"So you hang him on the wall? Classic.
How did you manage this, anyway? Where's his parents?" He smirked when I said this.

"Oh petty petty boy. They're on my side!" He smiled when I hit the wall next to him. He didn't even blink.

"I'm a billionaire. I can manage anything." he said, throwing his alcohol on me.

I punched him in the face. He stumbled back. I hit him without rythmm. My fists got bloody because of him and I turned crazy.

"Leave him alone!" I screamed.

"Oh no. You guys are too...slippery. I don't like you. And do you know what I do to people I don't like?" Sirens blared outside, and he smiled. He picked up a gun that was thrown on the floor with his leather gloved hand.

He aimed it at me and I glared.
"Kill them?" I asked, holding my hands out.

"No." he turned the gun around so that it was facing himself.

"Avenge them."

BAM-

I stared as the psycho fell to the ground. He had a hole in his shoulder. It was gushing blood. I backed away and ran over to Mitch.

"Mitchie! Are you okay?" He wasn't saying a word. He was mouthing. Then I saw the broken injector on the floor.

"Oh no." I picked it up and looked it over.

Mitch mouthed sadly. I kissed his hurt face.
Then I started on the rope that was hanging his neck. "Don't worry, I got you."

Just then the door flew open and police officers came in. I looked at them.
Then I got it.
Travis Stoll's plan.

What had he said?

Avenge them.

A chil went down my spine.

The officers dragged me away.

He was going to make me into a murderer.

And I was going to stand in court.