This isn't Gravity Falls!

(The picture is the drawing you made. That's my actual drawing I made it)

I sighed looking at the sketch, art class was nearly over and I would go home afterwards, but till then I had to deal with shouting and trying to draw.

I finished my sketch and stared for a while, the character I drew was Bipper, I could draw what I wanted as I had finished all of my project for art. Bipper was one of my favourite characters, so why not draw him? I smiled looking at my progress.

"What the hell is that?" I heard a voice behind me. I sighed, Clara the schools "popular girl" mocked me like always, despite her not even finishing her project she messes around and likes to make my life hell.  
"It's just a sketch." I growled.
"Yea well it looks like shit," she said smirking.
"Yea, BECAUSE ITS A SKETCH," I said slowly, nodding, it was I obvious.
"Not like it will look better after it's finished," she laughed and walked off, I growled staring at her, tightly grasping my pencil.

*Snap!*

"Dammit," I muttered, my pencil snapped. I had no other one and Teach doesn't give pencils out.
"Hey, you alright?" I looked beside me, Mitch stared at me.
"Yea..." I muttered staring at the broken pencil. I heard him sigh
"My gf bugging you again?" He asked I nodded, surprisingly the person that was the closest to being a friend was Clara's boyfriend.
"Here you can have my pencil, keep it....this pencil is odd, I don't need it," he smiled and walked off.
"Thanks...." I said staring at the pencil, it looked normal I didn't know what he was talking about. The bell rang and I headed home, after I got home I decided to finish the drawing.
I created a clean outline drawing dippers features. The pencil was good quality I didn't understand what was so odd about it.

I joined the last two lines together and admired the result, it looked exactly like him! I smiled at the result. Then....the picture started glowing, I threw the pad down on the floor and backed up against the wall.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up! Where am I? And why am I back in pine trees body? This ain't gravity falls!"

(I know it's short but the shorter they are the easier I can update)