"He's not ugly for sure.." I heard Chy whisper.

"What?" I said coking my head to her.

"Nothing ummm. Who you want me to meet?" Chy asked.

"Oh my other friend Valena. I think you will love her" I said.

-

"Vier I know your my brother but your a dumb ass. We are family and I love you but you broke my best friends heart and that's so fucked up...... Fuck you mean it was a accident your still with the other bitches! ....... Goodbye I'll see you tomorrow at moms house"  I heard Valena say as she walked in my house.

"Hi Lena!!" I smiled giving her a hug.

"Chy this is my bestfriend Lena and Lena this is my other best friend Chy" I smiled introducing them.

"Hi call me Chyna" Chyna said shaking her hand am giving a fake smile.

"Hi call me Valena" Lena said.

"Ok....." Um so we got Chy's Stuff in the guest room and we all going house shopping for her tomorrow.

"Oh Valena's going to?" Chy asked.

"Yea. Problem?" Lena asked.

Chy laughed.

"No I just didn't no pet- I mean you where allowed in classy places" Chy said.

"OHHHH KAY UMM LET US WATCH A MOVIE" I said loudly.

"Oh no your right. I don't do "classy" I do "luxury". But I forgot you didn't no nothing about that" Lena said smiling.

Fix it Jesus

"Ohhhhhh look who has a wittle bad attitude" Chy smiled.

"You seem like a fake bitch. And don't try me you can get your ass whooped" Lena said sliding off her boots and taking off her bomber jacket.

"I'm Chyna Brooks. I wouldn't talk shit honey. I'll whoop your ass in bare hands" Chy said.

"Oh really" Lena said taking off her hoops and taking her jewelry off.

"Y'all stop you no y'all suppose to be here for me" I said getting in between them.

"You right. Just tell your lil pet to pipe the fuck down and stop listening to Migos" Lena said.

"Your real lucky she's in between us" Chy said.

I'm not going to lie. Chy could whoop ass, but Lena can whoop ass and drag shit.

"Huh birdy keep quiet" Lena said.

I walked to the Kitchen and pulled out some snacks.

I put them on the table and when I got there the girls where sitting on the couch angry as hell. I rubbed it off and checked my phone

914-473-4747(Made up): Subject/ *Picture of Vier and Aubry and Quadasia together*

Me: Who is this.

914-473-4747: I didn't mean to send you that, Quadasia sent you that I'm sorry.

Me: once again who is this?

914-473-4747: you really blocked my number -_- it's Vier.

Me: Goodbye now

"Liah theirs something wrong with that girl. She's to iffy to me" Lena said.

"Lena please just pull through, for me please" I begged her.

"Fine but if she come after me again. She's getting popped, New York style" she said. Oh lord.

Lord.

"I'm going to sleep Liah, night Girl, and goodnight Chia pet" Chy said walking up the stairs.

"BIH- ... Le breath" Lena said.

I gave her a hug.

"Thank you girl" I said.

"Mhm" she smiled.

Not edited sorry for mistakes

-Chyna in the MM

-who was wrong?

-Three things that come in your mind for Vier

-Three things about Le

-Three things about Chy

-Three things about Liah

I want your opinions