Chapter 12

Nora's P.O.V.

Not long after we called a pack meeting, the whole entire conference room was packed with adults and children all ages. I'm a little nervous about talking in front of everyone of what happened earlier today. Nobody really knows about my powers except a certain group of people who help me train physically and mentally.

I'm standing up at the front with Jem, Will, and Jem's parents. Once the room is fully packed and everyone is in here Jem and his parents walk up towards the front to speak to everyone. I trail behind them waiting for my turn to speak.

"As you have heard, we had a traitor among us at one time. He almost got the chance to kill the future alpha, but the future Luna saved him." Alpha Rob states to everyone who is listening.

One of the men up front asks, "How did the future Luna save him?"

"That is a very good question young man. I'll let Nora tell you."

"Everyone I would for all of the questions to be held until I am done speaking." I say confidently to the crowd. Once I see them all nod I go and explain what happened. Form where I was a white wolf and that they were rare. So on with the super powers and stuff like that.

By the time I finished every one had a awe or shocked face. They all  know that white wolves are rare and the last time one was ever around was some hundred years ago. I looked around the room seeing if any of them have questions. One hand shot up, coming from a young girl about my age or so.

"If you can see the future why didn't you kill the guy as soon as you saw him?" I know I shouldn't yell at her because it was such an innocent question.

"The gift of seeing the future is the privilege, but there is always a limit on what I can see. The visions only show bits and pieces of things but the important things like the faces of an enemy, or battle ahead. I would know it's coming bet never when or where. Do you understand a little?" I looked back at the girl and she just nodded in return. 

After I was done answering  every ones questions every decided it was time for bed. I headed up into my room because Jem would like to talk to me. I have a feeling on what it's going to be though. I walked into my room and got ready for bed. Once I finished slipping on my tank top, I heard the door open and Jem slipped behind me pulling me to his chest.

"We need to have a little chat Missy." Jem whispered into my neck. I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

I smiled up at him. "And what would that be?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Well your coronation is in two days, and do you remember what happens after that." He said with his own little smirk. I knew exactly what he was talking about. After the coronation of him becoming the Alpha and I the Luna we have to mate. To say at least I was a little scared and nervous was an understatement.

********************************************************************************************

Guys I know I am soo soo ssoooo sorry for not updating in a really long time. I just haven't had time to do any of my writing. I am also sorry that this is soooo short but I'll be updating this weekend ONLY I said ONLY if you guys give me some ideas. Cause I am soo out of them right now. LOL Well that is all I have to say for now so bub bye butterfly!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!

PEACE OUT RAINBOW TROUT!!!!!!!!