Chapter 26

Valentina's P.O.V

It's now a week before Halloween and I couldn't be more excited.
Now, Daddy and I just left the house to go costume shopping for a party.

I have no idea what I want to be, just something cute and sexy, but not showing to much skin because it's for Daddy's work party.

The last few weeks have been really good. Daddy has been going to work three times a week from 10-5, while I do my online courses.

We also meet up with Liam and Juliette, who are still very happy together.

Daddy stops the car, pulling me out of my thoughts. He comes around to the back and unbuckles me.

"Ready Princess?" He asks and sets me on his right hip.

"Yes Daddy," I say and kiss his cheek as he carries me inside the store.

We look through the costumes and decide to get a cute couples costume. After trying on multiple costumes we finally decide on little red riding hood and the big bad wolf.

I was dressed in cute, red, sleeveless dress that was tight around my upper body, giving me some cleavage but flared out at my waist. It came down a few inches past my ass making sure everything was covered. It came with white lace knee socks and a cute red hooded cape too.

Daddy's costume didn't entail much, only dark blue jeans, a clip on tail and then ears. Meaning he would be shirtless, I'm not so sure if I want everyone looking at my Daddy though.

I step out of the change room, once I'm finished getting changed and show Daddy. "What do you think Daddy?" I ask him giving a little twirl.

"Beautiful Princess," he says and wraps his arms around my waist then gives me a quick peck on my lips. "Maybe too beautiful," he mutters looking me up at down.

"You should get the version that has pants and a jacket instead, it covers more", he tells me, once he looks me back up in the eye.

"What? No, are you serious?" I ask him getting upset.

"Yes," he says sternly and begins to guide me back into the change room.

I stop him and glare, " But it's okay for you to parade yourself shirtless in front of everyone, you can barely see anything on me."

"Princess," he begins but I cut him off rather harshly. "I'm not changing my costume," I state angrily and storm back to the change room, quickly locking the door.

I sigh angrily and change out of my costume back into my normal clothes. Today I wore a pink tutu skirt and a white t-shirt, nothing too fancy.

I put the costume in the bag and unlock the door then quickly walk right to the cash register.

I hear heavy footsteps and I know it's Daddy following right behind me.

I place the bag on the counter and wait for the worker to come cash me out.

"Baby I just don't want you dressed like that for other people-" he begins but I turn around ignoring him.

The lady comes behind the counter and I hand her both of our costumes. "Is this all?" She asks and I nod my head yes.

"Go get the other one?" Daddy tells me and I still ignore him.