Chapter 1

Valentina's P.O.V

I'm sitting in the office waiting room, bored out of my mind. How long does it take to give out a file?

"Valentina Orlando", she calls out in a whiny voice and I stand and walk over to the counter. Finally!

"Here are your results Hun," she says and hands me a black folder.

"Thanks. Have a nice day", I say politely and grab the folder leaving the building.

I just left the government testing building. No not for sickness or anything like that. To find out what type of relationship I will be most successful in.

There are 3 categories: a Vanilla relationship, a BDSM relationship and a DDLG relationship.

A Vanilla relationship is just a normal couple. A BDSM one has a dominant partner and a submissive partner, similar to a DDLG but DDLG relationships are more playful and let people bring there "little" side out. Any of these relationship can be straight, gay or lesbian as long as you are with the matching person in your category.

I open the door to my car and sit in the drivers seat. I take a deep breath and open the file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Valentina Aria Orlando

Gender:Female

Age: 18

Date of Birth: June 16 2039

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 106lbs

Likes: Writing , having fun, singing, ice tea and onion rings.

Dislikes: Liars, spiders, being alone and spinach.

Highest Degree of Education: High school degree

Notes:
- More submissive then dominant
- Very playful and sometimes bratty
- Open minded to trying everything at least once
-Very inexperienced in the bedroom

Relationship: DDLG

Personality: Little Girl

Daddy: Harry Styles, m, 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at my file in shock. I didn't know much about DDLG. Personally I thought I was just going to be Vanilla. Maybe this is a good thing, I sigh and buckle my seatbelt then start the car and You to drive home.

I wonder what he looks like and how tall he his. Is he nice? What if he's scaring looking? I think to myself.

I guess I should call Juliette and let her know. Juliette has been my best friend since the 7th grade and honestly I have no idea what I would do without her.

"Call Juli" I speak out loud and the Sicar in my car calls her. Sicar is a program that does what the commander tells it too. It can google things, call people apparently it came from the Siri the phones had back in 2015.

The phones rings until I hear her voice "Hey Vali" she says calling me back her nickname.

"Hey Juli. I just opened my results." I say and continue to drive back home.

"I just picked mine up from the office. Say them on the count of three." She says and starts "One".

"Two" I say.

"Three!" We both say at the same time.

"Little Girl!"

"Submissive Girl!"

We both shout at the same time and squeal.

"I can't believe your in BDSM you're too sassy." I say and laugh.

"I know but I think it'll be good to just let someone take charge." She says.

"So true." I agree.

"Who's your Daddy then?" She asks.

"A man named Harry Styles who's 24 years old. How about your Master?" I ask.

"Ooh sounds cute. Mine is Liam Payne." She says.

"Aha that's funny. Payne like pain." I say laughing.

"Yea it's hilarious. I got to go girlie. Talk to you later", she says and laughs sarcastically.

"Bye Ju!" I say and hang up just as I pull into my driveway.

I stop and exit the car then walk up to my front door unlocking it.
I place my bag down and walk into an empty kitchen.

"Mom!" I shout. "Are you home?" I ask and open the fridge grabbing an apple. I sit at the table and begin to eat it. 

"Honey is that you?" My mom calls out as she walks downstairs.

"No I'm a robber who has a key to the front door." I say sarcastically as she makes her way into the kitchen.

She gives me a look that says 'not funny' and sits down across from me.  "So what did your results say?" She asks excitedly.

I explain everything to her and she is shocked as well because her and my dad are Vanilla and so are their parents.

"I have to meet him in 2 days and we have to move in together before a month today." I say reading the paper.

"I'm going to miss you so much honey." She says and walks over to give me a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too mom. This is what's best for me though." I say and hug her back.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

So that was the first chapter. I hope you liked it. Please feel free to give any corrections or feedback. None of the information above is real if Ariana actually is like that it is purely coincidental.

-Milena❤️