Chapter 25

Valentina's P.O.V

This last week has been very difficult for me. With my hormones all over the place I managed to get in trouble 9 times.

We went back to the doctors to get the pill again, which sadly means Daddy can punish me. Something I'm not looking forward too.

Unfortunately, it's going to happen right about now as Daddy is currently carrying me into my playroom. He said the punishment begins here. He sets me down to my feet and I look at the ground nervously.

"1st part of your punishment, is to bring me your three favourite stuffed animals and I know which ones they are so don't even think about lying," he tells me and I nod. I'm already holding Cupcake, so I go over and grab my hedgehog Blossom and my giant dog Cookie.

I walk over to Daddy and hand them to him, he places them down beside him, "You will get these back when I feel that you deserve them," he says causing me to frown.

"Now I want you to write out, 'I will be a good girl and listen to Daddy' on these two lines sheets of paper. Right it once per each line." He tells me and I nod quietly agreeing. I can't get myself into any more trouble.

Daddy hands me the clipboard with the paper and pen. I grab them and soon I'm in the air. "Daddy where are we going?"

"Your going into the crib," he tells me and my eyes widen. Daddy has never put me into the crib before.

He sets me in the crib and I frown as I look at all the bars around me, there is no possible way for me to get out, as Daddy also has a lid for the crib.

"Now go on all fours and spread your legs," I look up at him in confusion but he dismisses my thoughts and tells me to be quick.

I feel his hand slide down my back and lightly smack my ass twice, causing me to moan lightly. He smirks and slides a finger though my folds slowly.

"Daddy-" I begin to call out.

"Quiet little one," he says cutting me off. I gasp in shock when I feel a small cold object, probably a vibrator, insert into my p*ssy. It's long and thin with a thick bulge in the middle, stretching me slightly.

"Okay you may begin, page me when you are done Princess!" He says, places the lid back on the cover and leaves the room.

I slowly sit up and begin to write it out, over and over again.

I will be a good girl and listen to Daddy.

I write it out 6 times before a small buzzing sound is heard and the insides of my core tingles. So it was a vibrator. Ugh really Daddy!

I fill up the front of the first page within 20 minutes, not wanting to mess up and distract myself even more. It takes me a little longer to do the second half because of all the times I need to stop and take a breather.

I am so tempted to touch myself, but I can only touch with Daddy's permission and I doubt he would let me touch my Princess Parts now. I sigh and continue the next page.

I finish an hour later due to the inconstant vibrating in between my legs. I triple check everything and then buzz Daddy telling him I'm done. My wrist is really sore, I gently rub it hoping the pain will go away soon.

Daddy walks in and removes the lid off the crib. He takes the papers and reads them both over.

"Good job baby girl," he tells me and lifts me out of the crib. Thank god I don't like it in there. I moan lightly as the shut off vibrator shifts.

I mumble a thanks and barry my head in the crook of his neck. He carries me to our room and sits on the bed, then lies me across his lap.

"I'm sure you now what is coming Princess," he says and flips my skirt up. Hopefully he removes the vibrator first.

*Smack* and of course he doesn't. "Count for me beautiful."

"One Daddy," I say softly and await for the next spank.

*Smack* I groan lightly "7 Daddy." We make it all the way to ten and Daddy turns on the vibrator once again. I moan loudly already dripping wet and very sensitive from before.

He continues to smack my ass, and it is now even harder for me to focus on counting. "Daddy," I moan loudly and arch my back, pressing my ass into his palm. "Please."

"Please what Princess?" He asks teasing me.

"Touch my Princess parts, your p*ssy is tingly," I tell him and feel the vibrations stop. His hands runs through my folds and I moan as he pulls the vibrator out. Finally!

But instead of Daddy playing with me, he sets me up right causing me to frown. "Daddy?"

I look at him pouting and grind my p*ssy lightly into him.

"Sorry baby girl, not today." He gets up and walks away leaving me all alone horny and frustrated. Okay I guess I deserved that...

I sigh and go look for him, hopefully he will let me change his mind.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey everyone!

I know that was super short! I've just been so busy and really wanted to update for you guys. I hope you enjoyed it!

PLEASE go check out my other book 'Master Payne' starring Liam Payne and Vanessa Hudgens.

Love you all! Thanks for everything still can't believe I'm over 10k!

-Milena❤️