Chapter 13

Valentina's P.O.V

I'm kneeling on the floor in mine and Daddy's room. My back is bent over the bed, with my skirt lifted and panties around my ankles. Just like Daddy told me too.

I've been waiting her for a little under 5 minutes worrying. Is Daddy gonna spank me? Will it be hard? Will he use his hand or a paddle?

All these questions going through my mind. I just really hope he uses his hand lightly and isn't too upset.

I hear the door creak open and suck my breath in. It's okay Vali, Daddy would never hurt you. A voice inside my head tells me and I believe.

The sound of footsteps gets louder as Daddy - or who I hope is Daddy - walks closer towards me.

A hands runs over my ass massaging first the left cheek, then the right. "Mmm Baby Girl your ass is so fine." The person says and I instantly know it's Daddy. Which makes me feel so much better.

"Thank you Daddy", I murmur quietly, not sure how this whole thing works.

"Okay baby I'm going to spank you 10 times with my hand. After each spank you must count, apologize and thank me. If you fail to do that we will start again." He says and I agree.

"Princess I'm just going to tie your hands behind your back. Okay?" He asks me.

"Umm... Okay Daddy let's try it", I say hesitantly and he wraps a light pink ribbon around my wrist. Tight enough so I can't move them but not stopping the circulation.

"One more thing Princess, if it becomes too much to handle we have a safe word system. Green means that I can continue and you are okay with it. Yellow means to slow down and Red means stop. Daddy never wants to hurt you. Ever!" He says and kisses each butt cheek softly.

I nod my head and prepare myself for the first blow.

*Smack* Daddy hits me not to hard but it still leaves an impact.
"One, I'm sorry for being a bad girl. Thank you for spanking me Daddy". I say making sure I did everything on Daddy's list.

*Smack!* Daddy smacks me a bit harder this time and I repeat the same words.

Five smacks later and my ass was definitely a shade of red. Each time hurt more, but I knew I had to do this.

"Baby you're doing so good. Being such a good girl for Daddy", Daddy coos and his words turn me on.

*Smack!* We're now on the eighth smack and my ass is very sore.
"Eight, I'm sorry for being a bad girl. Thank you for spanking me Daddy", I say and feel my pussy getting wet. I blush embarrassed as Daddy smacks me two last times.

Daddy massages my ass lightly and drags his finger down across my core. "Look like someone enjoyed that more than they should have", Daddy says as he feels how wet I am.

"Mmm Daddy I can't help I just kept imagining what else you can do with your hands", I moan out as he slides one finger in. 

I really want this ribbon off now! I want to touch and play with Daddy.

I know he's smirking even though I can't see his face. He pulls his finger out and licks my juices off his finger. "Baby you're so delicious!" He says and I blush.

"Daddy, can you untie me?" I ask and he unties me right away. I kiss his lips quickly then pull away exhausted.

I shift off his lap lying down on the bed. Making sure nothing touches my sore and red ass.

Daddy gets off the bed and shuffles around the room. But my eyes are closed and I'm too tired to care.

I feel a cool substance on my ass and Daddy's hand rubbing it in. "Daddy?" I ask quietly.

"Just some cream baby girl to make you feel better" he says and when he is done cuddles with me.

I carefully intertwine our legs and rest my head on his chest. "Princess you were so good with your punishment. You're Daddy's good little girl", he says and kisses my forehead.

"Yes Daddy, I'm your good little girl", I say slowly falling asleep.

"Mm Daddy's sexy little cock sucking, slutty perfect baby girl", he says and it's the last thing I hear as I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

<><><><><><><><><>

So I know most of you have wanted a punishment scene so here it is! I'm kind of having mixed feelings about it cuz it sucks and is pretty short but whatever.

Hope you all liked it anyway! Please keep up the votes, comments, follow and all that!

-Milena❤️