Author's Note

Hi! This is my first story on Wattpad. I really hope you all like it.

This whole story is fiction and none of the characters are like this in real life. All of this just comes from my imagination. If any of this happens to be true it is purely coincidental.

Hope you enjoy! Please comment, vote and let me know if I made any errors in a nice way.

No hate please. If you don't like my book, simply do not read it.

Please remember that in this society it is normal to have DDLG AND BDSM couples. That is why I made the story in the future because I wanted these relationships to be accepted by everyone.

So I know most of the comments on Daddy Styles have been about how she asks too young and how they are supposed to be equals. 

Just because Harry is the Daddy dom in the relationship doesn't mean that he is better or worth more then her.

Just because Vali is the little and submissive doesn't mean that she is less than him and that her opinions don't matter.

They are both equal to each other and have the same amount of respect each other .

A daddy dom is supposed to guide and care for a little one bc once their little side comes out. Littles tend to act very childlike as Vali does. Not all little act exactly like her, that is just how Vali acts.

Harry always respect and treats Vali with love, just as any significant other  should.

Just because they have a certain kink, does not make him better than her.

Doms always do whats best for their little. If they didn't care and respect their little things like the safe word and after care after punishments wouldn't exist.

So they are completely equal if Vali wanted to leave she could. If Harry wanted to leave he could.

Vali's little side is out. She will act however her little side wants to act. Get over it!!!!

-Milena❤️