[Coming soon] Skinny Love

Sneak peeks

Reckless- Love was by far the most reckless emotion one would ever come across.

Discarded - It seemed that everybody had finally given up. Leaving one by one. Day be day. All alone.

Fragile - Hoseok slowly but surely wrapped his arms around a trembling Yoongi who had long since dropped the object in his hand. They stood there in silence, Hoseok tentatively stroking Yoongi's soft smooth strands of hair as Yoongi let out the occasion sob and sniffle.

Unwanted - Yoongi sat down ripping blades of grass from off the ground. He ignored the look the that passerby shot in his direction. Who was she to judge what Yoongi was doing? Like Yoongi himself, the glance given to him was unwanted.

Unneeded- Hoseok groaned and looked up at the sky. Millions of people lived on this Earth, what difference would it make if one less person was alive? Lots of humans were unneeded in this world to one another what made him any different?

Weightless- Yoongi hesitantly intertwined his fingers with Hoseok's. Staring into his mellow welcoming eyes, all feelings of anxiety and fear were gone. And for once in his life he felt-weightless.

A/N I know it says sneak peaks but I may or may not use all of it in the actual story. But how is it so far based on the snippets? Is it okay? Is my writing okay? Also who's looking forward to reading this?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

K

Byeeeeeee