This flight has been delayed due to THAT GUY

Hanna screamed, as the man pulled a gun from his pocket and started shooting towards her, Hanna's father stared out the window, "Invisible harness, the oldest trick in the book."

Hanna started hyperventilating. "We're gonna die! We're gonna die!"

Her Grandmother spun around. "That's my girl! We sure are gonna spy! Because we're SPIES!"

Hanna was still panicking, "DIE, DIE!" 

Her Grandmother sighed. "Dear, I'm not THAT old. I'm only halfway down the old hill."

A bullet broke threw the window barely missing Hanna's father. It caused a breeze but nothing more.

He pulled out a small red ball and threw it through the gap in the window. It hit the man and caused him to fall off the wing of the plane. Falling and falling until he was out of sight. 

Hanna screamed. "You killed him!"

Her father managed a weak smile. "Hanna, there are two sides. Good and Evil. You must pick a side and do all you can to help that side win in the game we call life"

Hanna nodded, a single tear running down her face.

Hanna sat down and taped a newspaper across the gap in the window. And started humming. "Only know you love her when you let her go, Let her go."

She didn't know that man. But maybe he had a family. A wife, kids, maybe they lived in a small house. That always smelled like cookies.

She grabbed her stomach trying to be brave. Maybe, he was a mean killer who's main goal in life was to kill her family.

Hanna felt that painful stabbing pain in her nose that only appears when you're about to cry, her eyes started to feel wet. Her vision went blurry. And she fell into a deep sleep mumbling, "You only know you were feeling high, when you're feeling low."  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I love writing this story! P.S. search "Let her Go" on YouTube if you don't know the song.

Thanks for reading! 

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow!!!!

:D