He Came Back To Make Me His.

So here it goes...My first story on Wattpad!! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Well enjoy!

He Came Back To Make Me His.

Chapter One

Valentines Day

“You really shouldn’t have,” I cried staring at the silky lavender gift box in my hand. The perfect ivory ribbon seemed to be waiting for me to pull it open to reveal the present inside, however I wasn’t just ready. We had finished eating our Valentine’s Day dinner and he had just given me my present.

“Aren’t you going to open it? Or should I?” Trevor joked, his beautiful sea blue eyes shining with excitement and anxiety as he watched my thin fingers softly stroking the smooth material.

“Just give me a second okay; I’m admiring the pretty box first.” I smiled, playfully slapping his hand away.

“Maybe I should have brought you the box instead of the present then,” Trevor commented, a small smirk on his lips as my large light brown eyes snapped to his.

“If you did, we’d be over,” I stated seriously.

“Whatever. Can you just open it please, you’re killing me over here,” Trevor complained, changing his composure as he sat up straight and continuously tapped his foot impatiently. Putting him out of his misery, I slowly slipped the perfect ribbon off the box and lifted the silky lid off to expose a beautiful glowing white crystal ring. My heart stopped beating for a second as I looked at the gift which now rested in my small hands.

“Well we’ve known each other for two years and I have to say that they’ve been the best two years that I’ve experienced in my whole life. You’re beautiful, smart, annoying and brilliant all in one,” Trevor started, kneeling down on one knee in front of me as I sat frozen before him.

“I don’t think I can live life without you and I don’t want to. I love you with all my heart and I’m sure that you love me too, at least half of that amount. So, Melanie Zeleny, will you do me the honour of marrying me and becoming my wife?” Trevor proposed, his voice shaking a bit due to nervousness.

Still speechless, all I could do was shake my head up and down furiously before jumping on him as an enormous grin appeared on his face.

“Of course I’ll marry you, you idiot!” I yelled, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, never wanting to let him go, whilst he simply chuckled and held onto me tighter. After what felt like a second, he set me back onto my seat and shook his head at me.

“You dropped the ring Mel,” Trevor informed me and I quickly scooped it off the floor, smiling sheepishly at him.

“I’m sorry,” I apologised, about to put the gorgeous ring on my finger, only for it to get snatched out of my hand. I gasped, confused and glared at the culprit.

“Calm down, I just want to be the one to put it on your finger,” Trevor laughed, gently taking my small hand in his large cool one. Holding the correct finger, he slowly slid the cold silver ring onto it and we both admired it until we were rudely interrupted.

“Would you like to take your seat sir, or would you like for me to get the tab, so that you two can get out of here and maybe, go somewhere…a little more private?” The middle aged waiter questioned, raising an eye brow suggestively. Glancing at Trevor unsure, he seemed to understand and so requested for the bill.