In the beginning..

I was sitting in my car, reading the news paper looking for a case. I have been on my own for a year now finding my own jobs without the Winchesters. It looks like that there is a ghost killing people in the next town over. I dig through my pockets and fish out my car keys, I start my car and pull on the road. I flick on te radio and back in black fills my car.

I can't believe that it's been a whole year since I left Sam and Dean;

I say to myself it was really tough to pack up and leave them after that hunt but I wasn't helping even Cas thought so I packed up my car and waited until they fell asleep and I left. It didn't take long for them to notice that I was gone, then came the phone calls and texts "where are you" or "what happened did we do something wrong" I wanted so badly to reply and go running back to the bunker but I couldn't..wouldn't. So I kept driving telling myself that it was to keep them safe. It's for the best.

4 Hours later. Ghost case.

I ditched my old phone so they couldn't track it, got rid of the low jack that Dean installed in my car. I'm off their radar completely Cas on the other hand that was a bit more of a challenge I had to make hex bags and find top notch angel proofing. All so I can hide from the god squad, this is the type of case that I would be sharing with Sam and Dean. Key word being would of course it occurred to me that they might still be looking for me Cas as well I have to be on high alret, I see one 1967 Chevrolet impala I'm getting the hell out of dodge. I get settled at a half decent motel I set up my laptop to start the research it's weird this ghost isn't just haunting one house it's a whole street of houses which doesn't track when it comes to vengeful sprits. My eyes drift to my phone it would be simple to dial their numbers - Cas's words echo in my head; You will only put them in danger, or worse get them killed.
I cringe and turn my attention back to the case I have to solve.

Sam's POV

It's been a year since Kenzie left in the middle of the night after a demon hunt, there were more demons then we were expecting and we all got pretty beat up. Dean and I called and left messages but no answer, no hits on the GPS on her phone or the low jack on her car. It doesn't make any sense why she would up and leave like that, no explanation or reason.
"Sam let's go we have a case" Dean yells from his room.
I shake my head it's been hunt after hunt with him ever since Kenzie left.
"Alright be right there Dean" I yell back.

Kenzie POV

I change into my FBI suit and make sure I have the right badge I'm going to talk to the local police department about the killings get their take on the whole thing. I pull my car into the parking lot taking a deep breath I get out and go inside.
"Hello special agent Stanton with the FBI, I'm here regarding the recent murders" I say flashing my badge.
The officer looks up from a file examines my badge then nods to the door to the sheriff's office.
"Thank you" I nod.
I walk to the door and knock.
"Come on in" He says.
I open the door and step inside.
"Hello I'm special agent Stanton with the FBI I have some questions for you about the murders" I say again flashing my badge.
He stares for a second then nods.
"Of course always happy to get help from the Feds. What do you want to know agent"? He asks leaning forward on his desk.
I think for a second.
"What can you tell me about the area where the murders happened" I ask carefully watching his reaction.
"Well it's normal a quiet place not much happens there.. until now anyway." He says shaking his head.
I nod.
"Anything about the victims did they have anything in common."? I ask.
"Besides they all lived in the same part of town. There isn'tmuch sorry I don't have much to tell you agent." He says apologetically.
"It's ok I'm heading to the mourge after this that should help explain something about this" I say standing up to shake his hand.
I leave shaking my head, now I have to dig into the history of the houses another whole night of research.