I sighed and rolled off his bed, grabbing the towel that Hayley had packed me and made my way to the bathroom.

“Hey Kels?”

“Hmm?” I asked. He tapped his lips and I smiled, making my way over to him and planting a kiss on his lips. “Happy?”

“Ecstatic, now go shower.” He said, nudging me towards the bathroom, tapping my butt.

I quickly showered and washed my hair before tying it up in a loose bun in search of my clothes. “This is all she packed me?” I sighed.

“What?” Spencer asked. I held up the light blue sundress Hayley had folded into my bag. “What’s wrong with that?”

“I don’t want to wear it.”

“You can always wear that fruit bowl I have in the kitchen. I’m sure grapes and apples are a sexy look on you.” He winked.

I rolled my eyes and quickly slid the dress on. “Don’t be such a perv.” I said, sticking my tongue out.

“You wouldn’t have it any other way!”

“That’s debatable.”

He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on my hips, squeezing them slightly. “You look good with that dress on.”

“Is that so?” I asked.

“So good, I might just take you right now.” He said huskily.

“Jason’s downstairs.”

“That’s what locks and music are for.” He pulled me closer and placed his lips along my neck.

I laughed and pulled away, pulling on a grey, cropped jacket on. “Weren’t you the one saying we shouldn’t, last night?”

“I was clearly not in my right mind.”

“Clearly.” I said with an amused grin as I pulled on a pair of socks and my ankle boots.

“Now let’s go! Your dad’s waffles are the shit.” He said hauling me out the door.

“Hm, maybe if we’re lucky we’ll even get some bacon.”

He stopped in his tracks and gave me a serious look. “Don’t play with me. Is he making bacon?”

I laughed and marched in front of him. “Hurry up and we’ll find out.”

He stood at the foot of the stairs with his hands in his pockets. “But what if he didn’t.”

“Then I’ll make you some!” I shouted as I tugged on Jason’s sleeve while he was on the phone.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. “You make me bacon and I’ll drive you to Vegas and we’ll get married right now.”

I laughed and turned around, placing my hands on his shoulders. “Uh, you’ll have to prove yourself a little more before you have the fortune of marrying me.”

He smirked and pecked my lips. “Baby girl, you know I’m the real prize in this relationship.”

I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him off, a smile on my lips. “If that helps you sleep at night.”

~~~

“Thought you said it was a family day?” I asked Jason as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Jason sighed and looked over at Heather who was helping my dad make waffles. “Who the hell cares? Your dad is making his signature breakfast. Chocolate chip Belgian waffles, bacon, and sausages.”