I scoffed seeing Theo by Scott's bike, "Hurry up Scott." I thought to myself. "What do you want?" I asked as I stood a decent distance away from him. "What? I can't talk to a pretty girl like you?" He asked faking innocence, "No, you can't." I answered looking around for Scott or anyone I know really. I groaned to myself knowing Brett already went home, "Why not?" He asked. I turned and saw Scott coming over, I sighed a breath of relief, "Scott!" I called out, "What's wrong? Oh hi Theo." He greeted, I rolled my eyes. "Can we just go please." I said a slight trace of urgency in my voice, "Yeah, of course." He replied, "Sorry." He added on to Theo, "No problem." Theo said smiling, when he looked at me he smirked.

"What was that with Theo? You looked ready to rip him in half!" Scott said to me as soon as we got home. "He's such a jerk! How have you not noticed!?" I answered, mad that he was being so harsh with me about it. "Not you too. Maybe you should try and get to know someone before you judge them so quickly." He snapped, "Maybe you should stop being so quick to trust people!" I shouted, I shook my head at him and went upstairs to my room.

"Hey, do you think we could leave a little bit earlier, like 4:30 if possible?" I sent to Brett, it was 4:00 already.

Message from Brett: Yes, I could come over now?

"Please."

Message from Brett: Okay, is everything alright?

"Yes, I'll tell you when you get here."

I changed into my bathing suit and put a tank top and shorts on top. Sunglasses, sunscreen and my phone were all put in my bag and I went downstairs to wait for Brett. "I'm sorry, Aurora." Scott said as soon as he saw me, "It's okay, I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled." I said. "Oh and Brett's about to pick me up." I added on, he nodded, "Okay. Have fun." He said kissing the top of my head before going to his room. I was about to sit down when I heard a car outside, "The perks of your boyfriend being a year older." I mumbled going to the door, "Bye Scott!" I yelled, "Bye!" He replied.

"Hey, gorgeous." Brett greeted. "Hi." I smiled, "So tell me, why'd you want to leave early? Not that I mind." He answered holding my hand with his free one. "When I texted you me and Scott we're kind of mad at each other. It's okay now, plus I just wanted to get away for a couple hours." I said truthfully. He nodded, eyes still focused on the road. "Why were you and Scott mad? Were you arguing?" He asked. "Yeah." I sighed watching the trees go by. "What were you arguing about?" He asked gently, I smiled at him, "Theo, he said I need to stop judging so quickly and I told him he needs to stop trusting so quickly.." I trailed off, "Can I tell you something without you freaking out?" I asked, a nervous laugh escaping my mouth.

"Of course." He answered pulling my hand up to his lips, "Theo has been hitting on me. I'm so sick of it he's been doing it since he got back and-and I hate it so much." I stuttered out my stress getting the best of me. I felt him tense at my words, "I'm sorry, babe. I'll talk to him, don't worry." He said softly, "Thank you." I sighed resting my head against the seat. "Baby, can I turn the radio on?" I whined, he laughed, "Yeah." He said smiling. "Ooh I love this song!" I cheered hearing In The Night by The Weeknd.

"In the night she hears him calling" I sang along, I saw Brett smirk at me out of the corner of my eye, "In the night she's dancing to relieve the pain" I kept singing along to the radio until we arrived at the beach.

"It's so empty." I said looking around, "Hmm." He hummed wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "It is a Monday night." He added on, I nodded, "I bet I can beat you to the water." I said already taking my tank top and shorts off, "Cheater!" He shouted as I started running, I turned and saw him pull his shirt off before following me. "No!" I shrieked when he pulled me under the water with him. "Jerk." I laughed pushing him back into the water. "Brett?" I asked looking around, he still hasn't come up, "Brett it's not funny." I said annoyed, I jumped feeling him behind me.

"It's not funny." I said straight faced, he laughed harder. "Aw come on." He said after I turned my back to him, "Nope." I said walking back to our stuff, "Baby." He whined pulling me back to him, I tripped making us both fall over, I blushed seeing the position we were in. I was straddling him well he was laying down. I started laughing and rolled off of him. "Oh my god." I said covering my face well I laughed. He started laughing with me, "What's so funny?" He asked rolling over on top of me. "Stop." I whined when he laid on top of me. "I can't breathe you giant!" I said laughing harder.

"No." He said kissing me, I smiled causing him to pull back, he shook his head smiling and rolled off of me. "You're so cute you know that?" He asked looking at me, "No, I only think you've told me twenty times in three days." I said sarcastically. "Shhhh." He shushed me and pointed up at the sky, "Just be cute and look at the sky." He said laughing. "You're so annoying." I groaned, "Am not." He said like a child. I hummed laying my head on his chest, "What time is it?" I asked actually noticing how dark it has gotten. "8:00." He answered pulling me closer, "When are we going to leave?" I asked looking at him.

"We should probably get going, you'll be exhausted by the time we get back." He answered sitting up, pulling me along. I nodded following him, I pulled my shorts on and put my shirt back on. "I had so much fun." I told him as I got in his car, "Me too." He replied starting the drive home, that's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.

*next morning*

I groaned into my pillow hearing my alarm go off, I sat up quickly, "How did I get up here?" I asked myself, I shrugged it off, I'll ask Brett at school. Blah blah blah I did my morning routine.

I gasped seeing a bunch of blown up pictures of Brett and I at the beach attached to my locker and the ones surrounding it, "What the?" Scott mumbled seeing what I'm seeing, I rushed over there taking them down as quickly as possible. I've never been so embarrassed, "Who did this?" Brett asked pulling the rest of them off, I shook my head, "I don't know!" I said pulling at my hair. That's when I saw him standing there with his signature smirk. I pushed passed Brett, "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I snapped at him.

"What? The whole school doesn't deserve to know what kind of girl you are?" Theo replied, I was about to lose it but Brett beat me to it, "Don't come near her again!" Brett snapped almost punching him. Stiles came over, putting his arm around my shoulder, "Brett, man, come on." He said, Brett turned around and saw people staring me included. He nodded, Stiles looked at me questioningly before going over to Scott and Liam who were giving Theo death glares. "Calm down." I said softly grabbing Brett's hand. He nodded taking a deep breath.

"Thanks." I said and hugged him like my life depended on it. "Don't thank me, baby." He whispered, "Don't let him get it to you, okay? Just brush him off, don't take crap from anyone." He added on leaning back to look at me, "Okay." I told him, "Time for another day of fun." I said sarcastically, "Bye." I kissed him, "Bye." He replied.