He dead-panned on me, "Oooh... someone's being extra sensitive today" He jeered,  "I think you're suffering from..." 

"What now?" I sighed in frustration, rolling my eyes. 

He looked at me, and whispered "A lack of vitamin Me". My mouth gaped open instantly. Is this guy actually being serious right now? 

I hit his shoulder lightly. "Oh gosh just sto-" I spoke, as he laughed it out. One easy-going guy huh.

"How long are you two going to just sit there and chat?" Aomine's voice suddenly disrupted us. He had his arms folded, looking between the two of us. 

"Would you look at that grumpy man" Ace commented under his breathe, nudging me. Making me chuckle slightly. "He should be a pulmonary embolism. I can't breathe around him" Making my head shot right to him upon hearing the medical term, "What? I'm a biology teacher. Training to be a doctor" He answered as if he could read my mind.

"Seriously?" I dead-panned on him, "Then you should know what that means perfectly. A blood clot in your lungs. That's dangerous. You'll be either immobilised or dead. Why are you taking it so lightly?" I flared.

"You know about those terms too?" He asked, surprised. "My brother is a doctor" I answered. Stuck alongside, in between the two boys while making our way up to the rope courses up on the hill.

"Hmm," He mused to himself. "Okay then let me try this. You're making me have a sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia for you because you're so angsty" I laughed, understanding what he meant-- an abnormal rate of muscle contractions in the heart.

Aomine turned and scowled at him. "Stop using pick-up lines on her. It's too cheesy, it's disgusting".

"That's not even a pick-up line!" Ace argued. "Ah well, it's not like you would understand it anyway" They both argued back and forth between themselves.

"I may not know all the medical terms but at least I know that you are a Faecal Encephalopathy" Aomine said. "Now you're calling me a shit-for-brains?" Ace asked. 

Oh gosh. Why are they arguing over this?

***********

"Where do you stay Rara?" Ace came over to me the next morning. It's the last day of camp now and we had just finished breakfast together- -two companies joined as one. It seems everyone had bonded well yesterday with this company and they are all excited when Zed had suggested that we could go back in one bus.

Yesterday was one long exhausting day. Draining all the energy inside me to zero. Except for Aomine and I communicating during the activities itself, he did not approach me at all since last night. I guess... whatever happened during this camp, stays in this camp? 

"You there?" Ace questioned, flagging his hand in front of my face. 

Oh right. "Yeah, yeah.. Um, I live just a few blocks away from 65north"

"Hey, me too! Why haven't I seen you before? Anyway, In that case we can take the bus together then cab back" Ace suggested.

"She's taking my car" A wild Aomine suddenly appeared. Since when am I taking his car?

"Even better! Then you can send us both back. It's on the way" Ace shrug and open the front passenger door of Aomine's car for himself. Making himself comfortable. Aomine scratched his head out of frustration as his chest heaved up and down heavily. I ignored him as I took the back seat.

"Hey! So the three of you are going back by yourselves without the bus?" Zed shouted over as Aomine nodded and took his driver's seat, starting the engine and reeved away.