Quickly I rushed to the poor human girl giving her some of my blood hopefully building her strength as she came too I looked into her eyes.

“You will not remember the man who attacked you; you were attacked by an animal. You will not remember the fight or me giving you my blood. You will go straight home and sleep, if anyone asks an animal did this to you and you know nothing about vampires,” I compelled waiting for her to repeat what I said.

As she did I ran out of the alley way into the dimly lit streets. Looking down, I had minimal blood over me and black tattoos on my arm.

Wait! A tattoo! Looking at the tattoo again it was extremely familiar but this time I knew where I had seen it prior. It was exactly the same as Jeremy’s but mine randomly appeared after I went down the alleyway.

Only one person could help me. Jeremy Gilbert.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I dialled his number phoning him and waiting until he answered.

“Hello,” His voice sung.

“Jeremy Gilbert, where are you?” I frowned slightly freaked out by the random markings that had appeared on my arms.

“At Ric’s loft, why?” He questioned obviously slightly confused as to why I was demanding where he was.

“Give me the address, I need your help,” I sighed not sure what to say to him.

He gave me the address before we hung up the phones. I ran at vampire speed to the address seen as I already knew where that was. When I got there I knocked on Ric’s front door waiting for one for them to answer the door.

Ric answered and invited me in before I sat down next to Jeremy.

“Jeremy, when did you get those tattoos? They randomly appeared earlier on my arm, why?” I exclaimed.

I don’t know why, but I was scared, for some reason I had a tattoo on my arm and Jeremy was the only one who could give me answers.

“Did you kill a vampire?” He questioned.

“How did you know?” I said raising my eyebrow.

How did he know that I had killed a vampire minutes earlier? Was he psychic but that does sound stupid?

“Okay, you need to listen to this properly, got it?” He smiled softly trying to look like he was encouraging me to behave and listen.

“Okay,” I said slowly hoping he could answer all my questions.

He sighed getting ready to speak, by his actions I could tell it would be a long story for him to explain.

“Okay, well there is such thing as ‘the Brotherhood of the Five’ who are five generally men who are vampire hunters. They are very powerful, when one dies they let a potential that can see the marking that the hunters have. When they kill a vampire they are awakened and get the mark themselves. When they kill vampires the mark spreads. You are a member of the five now. You I think are the destined vampire vampire hunter,” Jeremy smiled softly.

“So I am a vampire hunter now?” I questioned.

How could that be? I was a vampire myself but there was Mikael and there was the myth of the destined one, which is presumed to be me.

“Yes,” He sighed.

“I don’t know why but I think my Father told me this story when I was really little,” I frowned.

It sounded familiar and even at a young age my Father would tell me stories like this one, and for some reason I vaguely remembered it.

“Elijah told you this story?” Ric questioned with a frown on his face as if it was an absurd thing to hear.

“No, not Elijah, my actual Father, my biological Father. He told me stories like this when I was very little. He obviously stopped when I was five seen as he went missing and I never saw him again,” I shrugged trying to make it seem as if it was a normal thing that happened.

“And you remember that?” Jeremy chuckled.

“Yes, they are the only memories I have on him, so I always remember them,” I shrugged.

I know it was a long time ago but I stilled missed him, and he was the only biological family member I can remember. My Mother had died or left soon after my birth and I don’t think I ever had any distant family that I would have met.

When I lost him I thought I had no hope but I met the Mikaelson’s. Now I was a creature that shouldn’t be. Not only am I vampire, I am a vampire hunter and that shouldn’t be.

How would Nik, Kol and Elijah take this? I presume badly.

 A/N- The video on the side I think fits the story all together it is next to each chapter. 

Team Kol? Team Nik? Or Team someone else? 

What do you want to see? Give me your true opinions of the story please. Also what do you think is going to happen compared to what you want to happen? Anything you want me to improve or change, give me your opinions it is appreciated.