Introducing me

...The road trip...

Hey there let me tell you something about me. Im a 17 year old teenage girl that loves her free time (means spending time with friends not family), I adore animals and fancy drawing, dancing (really bad) and singing (terrible but my friends don't mind).

So I live in a lovable family, I got a younger sister Darcy and I got my mom Susan and dad Brian. We also have a little puppy named Snickers. Yes, I know Snicker like the chocolate but I can't help it. haha. My sister was 4 as we went to buy a puppy and she saw a Snickers chocolate earlier in the store. As we arrived at the house where the dogs were. We went to take a look. Than a dog ran up to us and jumped up hit my sister with the toe tips and she fell on her ass... well than she started to laugh hard and screamed "This is my Snickers!" and yea since then we got a puppy with that name...

So now we are all a bit grown up and my parents started to be annoying. I can’t go on a walk without them knowing. Better that I don't even start with the to a party going stuff. Because all I hear when I ask for that is "Young lady! When we were your age we studied and didn't drink and dance around! And now go into your room!" and yea thats basically it... I got nothing to say back to them or argue about. Well my little sister is still little but she thinks that shes all grown up. She is 12 now. So yea totally not grown up. We often fight because she wears my clothes without asking or takes my make-up just for no reason at all. Anyway I guess that's normal to turn crazy about but the only thing she knows that she can’t do is to take my laptop, iPhone, iPod or drawing stuff.

Well enough about that. This year my parents made a surprise for us. It should be something like a reward for our good grades and great behavior. And it was a road trip with the whole family (yaaay it will be awesome boring as always!)