Chapter 13

James Pov

The next day, I went inside the school and spotted Raven then went to her direction.

"Listen bitch, if you dare do something bad on Kiara again, I will make your life miserable. I gave you this second chance but don't thank me for giving you another chance, you should thank Kiara for that because even though you were not nice to her, she still forgives you" I told her then walk away.

After that scene, I went to my locker then grab the things that I need and went to find Gaven and Andre.

Raven's Pov

After James humiliated me again, there are other people laughed at me, I was hurt, very hurt so I ran towards at the back of the school and I sat on a bench then I cried.

When I still kept on crying, I can feel someone's presence in front of me. Then I looked up and I saw John Lloyd the handsome nerd in the school.

"Here" John said as he offers him his handkerchief.

"What's that" I asked.

"Um don't you know what handkerchief is?"John said

"Of course i know what's that but what is it" before I could say the last part John said something.

"Ok, look just take it so you can wipe your tears" John said as he place his handkerchief in her hand.

"Thanks" I replied then wiped her tears.

After that John sits beside her then reads a book.

"Um, why are you still here?" I said annoyingly.

"Is that the way you treat people after I offer you my handkerchief" John said as he closed his book and pushed his eyeglass properly in his nose.

"Sorry, it's just I wanted to be alone" I said as I wipe another tear.

"I know I saw what happened to you and James awhile ago but you need someone to comfort you and I feel sorry for you also" he said as he face his direction to me.

"Why are you so kind to me even though I'm being a bitch in this school" I said and faced my direction to him.

"Did you know the saying that every people had a kind hearted. Thats why I believe that your not a bitch your just acting like one." He said as he face his direction in front

After that Raven just remained silent.

"Do you think that I can still change?" I ask as I broke the silence.

"Yes I believe that you can still change, it will be easy I can help you with that" John said then smirk.

"Oh really, like you would actually help me" I said while I raised my eyebrow at him.

Yeah I will" he said and gave her another smirk.

"You know what. It still hurts" I said as I place my hand in my chest.

"What do you mean hurt" he ask curiously.

"I thought we had the same feelings for each other but I was wrong" I said while feeling sad again.