Chapter 8

Kiara's Pov

When it was already another day for school, I started to get ready and then did my routine Everyday. After that I went my way to school.

When I was already in school, I was surprised that I was very early and I saw Gaven.

"Hey Kiara", he said as he went towards me.

"Hey" I replied Ang gave him a small smile.

"Are you already ok?, I heard that something happened to yesterday." He said as he look at me seriously and waits for my reply.

"Yeah, I'm already fine. Thank you for the concern" I answered as I prove him that I'm already ok.

"Um listen, can I have a little chat with you for awhile" he said while rubbing the back of his neck and stuttering.

"Of course" I replied as we walk and chat.

When we keep on chatting, he led me to a place that is very peaceful and there is no noise and you can just feel the sound of nature around you, but it still part of the school.

"I like this part of school, it's very peaceful and beautiful" I said as I look around. I see many flowers, trees and a little swing.

"Um yeah, I also like this place because it can help me calm and relieve if I have problems" he said as he put his hands in his pocket and looking handsome but James is more handsome.

"Ugh what am I saying. Stop thinking about James" I said to my mind.

"Yeah I agree that this place can help us calm down, but why is it that I can't really see student pass by here?" I ask as I turned around and look at him confusingly.

"Well you see, when I had a problem before I keep on walking around the school until I found this place that is very hidden but still part of the school. So I decided to let this part cleaned up and I let one of the janitors to help me, so we planted those roses and place that swing because sometimes I also study in here and read books" he said while smiling at me and grab my arm towards the swing.

"Come on, you can ride while I'll be the one to push the swing" he said as he place his hands in front of me.

I take his hand and he lets me sit down in the swing. While we were playing in the swing we also keep on chatting.

"So, is this where you hangout with you friends or should I say the JAG"?
I ask while feeling the fresh air as he push the swing.

"Nope I'm the only student that knows this place" he said as he still keeps on pushing the swing.

"ok so why did you let me know this place?" I ask in a confuse tone.

"Because I feel that I can trust you. And don't worry, feel free to use this place as your calm place or something" he replied with a smile.

"Thank you, but doesn't James know this place, I thought that one of his parents owned this school" I said as we stop playing with the swing and say on a bench.

"That's true but James doesn't really cares about it because I just know that he cares about girls and being a playboy, but I know deep inside that James can do better than being a playboy. I know that someday he will realize that being a play boy is not for him and that he is better than being a play boy" he said and I can really tell that Gaven has a kind hearted because he cares for his friends.

After that I had a great time with him but I can't help, but think the things that James and I did in the park and it was very much fun.

While we went back inside the school, Gaven said that he will come with me towards my locker to get some of my few things as we keep on walking, we pass by, by James.

"Hey James" Gaven greeted James.

"Hey Gave" James said while calling Gaven by his nick name and doing the bro fist with him.

"Hey Kiara", my heart fluttered when he mentioned my name and greeted me.

"H-hey" I stuttered in reply and looked at him then gave him a smile.

"So Gaven, where are you heading to?" He ask while he went his eyes from me to Gaven.

"Oh Um I'm just walking with her towards her locker" Gaven said to James.

"Oh alright, well just meet me in our place" he said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"Sure" replied Gaven as they bid each other goodbyes.

When we continued walking I can't help but ask if what place was he meant.

" hey Gaven, what does James mean that you will meet him in our place? Did he mean the place that you showed me awhile ago?" I ask curiously as I open my locker.

"No he meant in the cafeteria because we have our own special table in there that only us can sit, just as I said that your the only one I told about that place awhile ago" he said and gave me a light smirk.

"Oh ok" I replied and told him that I'll be heading to my next class.

" Gaven, I'll be heading to my next class already and thank you for awhile ago and I had a great time chatting with you." I said as I bid him goodbye.

"No problem" he replied and bid me goodbye.

Gaven's Pov

When Kiara bid me goodbye, I smiled as I keep on walking towards the place that we meet with my friends. I feel so happy right now.

I can't stop thinking when the time that I realize I like Kiara.

Flashback

During the time that I toured Kiara around the school and we also keep on chatting, I realize that she's not one of those girls that acts so differently but has a kind heart and lovable heart. She's also not one of those girls that tries not to show their real loud laughs unlike Kiara she shows her real self and that's what I notice in her and I think thats why I started to like her.

And when I walk with her and her friend Elizabeth towards the cafeteria
I realize that when I talk to her and see her smile it makes me smile inside.

End of flashback

After remembering those memories, I started to walk to our table in the cafeteria.