Chapter 11

Kiara's Pov

Another day for school.

When I entered the school, Gaven walked towards me. We chatted then he also walk with me towards my classroom.

"Bye Gaven, thank you" I said as I bid him goodbye.

"Bye, and your very much welcome" he replied back.

Then I went inside my classroom.

*************
After my first class has ended, I head towards the gym because my next class is PE. Me and Elizabeth are supposed to go together but I went alone because Elizabeth said that she's absent because she's having a migraine and I think it's not because that she's having a migraine, i think it's because of yesterday when I left her with Gaven and I think something really happened that I don't know but I just let that thought slip because there will be a day that Elizabeth will share to me her problem.

"Ok class, we are gonna play dodgeball" Our coach announced.

"Ok so let's start but first I will regroup all of you" Out coach said as she call are name each told is our group.

Cara - team A.           Raven - team B
George - team A.       Chris - team B
Kiara - team A.          Andre - team B
Lloyd - team A.          Alexa - team B
Ryan - team A

Before our teacher picks another person for Team B, someone opened
The door very loud and all of our attention face towards the person who did it, and that person is James wearing a loose short for basketball  and a shirt.

I didn't know that James and I have the same schedule in our PE.

"Sorry, I'm late" James said as he drop his bag on the floor and ran his finger through his hair. He looks so handsome and hot with his outfit, you can barely see his muscles and I bet he has 6 pack abs.

"Oh for Heavens sake Kiara, stop thinking those kind of stuff" I muttered to myself.

"Very well James, you will be in team B" Our coach said looking at James.

"Ok so the other student that I didn't mention will play during the next batch" Coach said to my other classmates.

When our game started, Raven had the ball first and I bet that she likes to hit me, when she throws the ball towards me I dodged it and then some of my classmates cheered for me.

As our game continued, Raven was whispering something to her other member, but I didn't mind it.

"Hey Kiara" someone call for my name. And when I look at the other direction, Raven throws the ball right into my face but before it could hit me, James ran towards me then he hugged me and then the ball hits his back. When it hits his back, we both fell to the ground then he was on top of me.

"Ok times up, Raven! I already told you that you should not take this game seriously, we're just having this game for fun and I observed just awhile ago that you really wanted to hit Kiara so badly and I'm very disappointed at you" Our teacher said angrily at Raven.

Then Raven went silent.

I helped James stand up but he can't stand properly so I grabbed his arm and placed it around my neck.