Chapter 1

Kiara's Pov

I'm Kiara Pendelton, I'm 16 years old and I'm an only child. I have a tanned skin and My hair is like at the top is Straight while at the bottom is a little bit curly. I'm a scholarship student in Willford Academy it's a private school and only rich people can afford on that school. My family is not that rich and were also not that poor, we're just in an average. Our house is also not that kind of big and not that kind of small, it's just a simple normal house.

Kiara! Hurry up or you'll be late in class.... My mom shouted

Coming mom.... I replied

I grab my bag and I went downstairs then I bid my mom and dad goodbye.

Good luck on your first day honey.... They both said while hugging me.

Thanks. Bye mom, bye dad.... I said as I waved my hand to them.

My dad was offering me a ride towards school but I just told him that I'll just ride with my bike. I grab my bike and I start pedaling it towards my school.

When I arrived in Willford Academy. I went to the office and I saw a women wearing an eyeglass, so I went to her.

Um excuse ma'am, I'm a new student in Willford Academy and...

Before I could continue my sentence she inserted.

Oh, you must be the scholarship student. Congratulations, I really love your painting.... She said in joyful manner.

I got a scholarship because of my painting and I really love painting.

Thank you ma'am..... I replied with a smile in my face

Oh I'm so sorry it's kinda rude that I didn't introduce myself first.
I am Alvie Lopez, You may call me Ma'am Alvie and I'm the principal of this school....She said as she extend her hand.

Its nice to meet you Ma'am Alvie. I'm Kiara Pendelton.... I replied as I take her hand and I shook it.

Ok so let's get straight to the point, so you won't be late for your class. There are rules in this school and I want you to read this book because all the rules and regulations are in here. This is your class schedule and your passcode to your locker. Your uniform for your PE will be given to you tomorrow, because your Physical Education is still tomorrow. Oh and I would like to remind you that today is the first day of class in Willford Academy and all of the class today are just until 3pm....... She said while giving me the book that I need to read.

Ok Ma'am Alvie... I replied

Someone entered the office and I look if who was it and when i look at the person. It was a guy and he was wearing a polo shirt with his two buttons open and his wearing an eyeglass. Even though his wearing an eyeglass, you can tell that his very good looking. His probably the first handsome guy that I see in this school.

Um sorry did I interrupt something?...... Asked the guy in a sorry looking face

No you didn't actually, you're right on time. I need you to show Kiara Pendelton around and show her where her first class is located..... Ma'am Alvie said with a smile face

Oh absolutely.... Said the guy looking at me with a smile

It was lovely to meet you Kiara. Now you can go with Gaven already, he'll show you around school.... She said with a wink

Ok thank you Ma'am Alvie.... I said with a smile.

Right this way Miss. The guy said while opening the door for me

Before the guy showed me around, he introduced his self first.

Hi, I'm Gaven Mcavoy .... He said and extended his arm

I'm Kiara Pendelton and I'm a scholarship student .... I replied as I took his hand and shaked it.

Oh, congratulations!.... He said in a joyful way

Thanks..... I replied with a smile

Then after that we started walking around the school.

Ok so this area is the soccer field and that area is the basketball court, sometimes we use the soccer field as our baseball court..... He said while pointing each area of the places that he mentioned

As he continued to show me around. We also talked and getting to know eachother.

Ok so what sports are you playing in this school?..... I asked

Um I just usually play basketball.... He replied as he looked at me with a smile.

Oh ok, can I ask you something?....... I said

Sure anything.... He said

Um, Are you a nerd?....I asked shyly 

He laughed. Um I just have a side that is a nerd especially when it comes to math but if I'm with my friends I'm just a normal person. And actually um nevermind I think you won't believe if I'll tell you this....... He said while chuckling

C'mon you can tell me anything...... I said with a laugh

I'm actually the second popular boys in this school..... He said

That explains the other girls awhile ago were glaring at me in an angry face But why are you just second, you should be the first. Your kind, friendly, gentle, handsome and smart....... I said while smirking at him.

Oh yeah I'm sorry about that. The girls are just jealous because you're the first girl that I get to talk to in a long time. Thank you also but actually there is someone that is more popular than me and that is James Anderson. Oh and just so you know I'm already contented of what I have.... He said with a smirk on his face.

Ok so Who is James Anderson?..... I asked

Hahaha, seriously?you don't know him?, his family owns the famous hotel in New York..... He said with a laugh

You mean the Anderson!?..... I asked with a shock on my face

Yeah, so you do know him?..... He asked

No I only know his parents because I saw his parents in TV.... I replied

Oh, you'll just know him soon.... He said with a wink.

Ok now this is the classroom of your first class..... He said with a smile

Ok, thanks Gaven..... I said and smiled to him then went inside the classroom.