Chapter 9

James Pov

When I saw Kiara and Gaven together, I can't understand the way I feel, it's like I'm mad at the inside that I'm trying to hold it back. So I went to Kiara's and Gaven's direction.

"Hey James", Gaven greeted.

"Hey Gave" I said and giving him a small smile.

"Hey Kiara" I said feeling nervous inside but look directly at Gaven as I remembered that they were together.

""So Gaven, where are you heading to?" I ask as I look Gaven.

"Oh um, I was just walking with her towards her locker" he said as I feel something like being mad at the inside and I wanted to walk out already for what I am feeling right now.

So I told Gaven that will meet at our place, as I ended our conversation and walk off.

Kiara's Pov

When our professor hasn't arrive yet in our first class, I kept on thinking, when James greeted us this morning, he wasn't really happy and his eyes were cold. I thought he will also be happy as I am today for what happen with us in the park yesterday, when we were chatting, playing and he comforting me about the embarrassing moment.

**************

"Bestie, I heard about the embarrassing news about you, I'm so sorry if I wasn't there with you, I was in the science lab helping our professor cleaning" she said in a sad and guilty tone and hugged me tight.

"Can't breathe" I said while she realize that she hugged me very tight.

"Sorry" she said in a disappointment tone.

"Look Elizabeth, it wasn't your fault and you don't have to be sorry about anything, okay?" I said as I hug her again then rubbed her back.

She nods. "All I need to know that you really do care for me" I said as I release her from our hug.

"Of course I care, your my Best Friend and I'm glad that someone rescued you during that moment" she said as she wipe her tears then gave me a wink.

I chuckled,"whatever" I said

**************

When it was lunch time, Elizabeth and I went to the cafeteria. When we got there I didn't see James but only Gaven and Andre. I wondered where could he be.

When we were lining up, I saw Gaven walked towards our direction.

"Hey ladies" Gaven said as he also lined up.

"Hey Gaven" we both replied and I gave him a smile.

"Mind if I join with you both in lunch because I'm afraid that Andre has to do something that's important for him and I don't know what it is" he said and grabs a tray.

"Absolutely" I replied to him then grab some food.

When we went to our seats, we started eating and Gaven was like our entertainer because he keeps on making us laugh.

As I want to give time Elizabeth and Gaven alone. I decided to make an excuse.

"Excuse me guys, I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I said as I head towards the bathroom.