"Honey I wish I could take the pain instead of you", he says quietly. It's so hard to see you in this much pain.

I stop being mad at him.

When the pain subsides I straighten myself and look at Cato.

"I know", I say and kiss him before I scream in his face.

I scream in pain while I'm trying to hold out.

Cato take off my nightgown and put on my dress quickly. He lifts up the bag and leads me out the door.

Dad waiting at the stairs

"Where are Eloina?" I ask when I get breathing space between the pain.

"She's waiting downstairs", dad said while he and cato helps out to get me down the stairs. 

Suddenly everything went black.

When I wake up, I hear sobs. When I open my eyes the first thing I see is Cato's face, with liquid crystal tears streaming down his face.

I focus my eyes at him and see how pale he is.

When he sees that I've woken up, he sighs with relief.

"Clove", he says, with tears flowing even more when he takes my hand in his. "Clove you're awake".

"What happened?" I ask weakly.

"You fainted when we came down the stairs", Cato said when the tears finally stopped flowing. "We ran in and they said something about the babys and emergency caesarean section".

"Huh?" I ask. "Was I away for all this time?"

"Yes", Cato said.

It comes a doctor into the room.

"Clove good that you're awake", the doctor said eased, as relived as cato, but Cato was more desperate.

"Good?" Cato asking. "Clove it's not just good, it's a miracle, it was a minimal chance that you would ever wake up again".

They look at each other and I get a cold feeling rushing through my body.

Something has happened, I'm sure of it.

"I want to se my babies", I say.

They look at each other again. I get tears in my eyes.

"I want to see my babies, I said", I say again.

"Clove it's just one baby", the doctor said.

Cato touch my hand.

"The twins couldn't breathe and when we got them out, we only managed to get one of them breathing again, the other one ... well died".

Tears running down my eyes.

"No", I say and refuse to believe the words.

"Clove it's true", Cato said. "I was with you all the time, I saw that he coulden't breathe ... saw him die".

"He?" I ask.

It's only Cato I trust now.

"Yes, our son died and our daughter is alive", Cato said with tears starting to flow again. "Our daughter is alive".

"Give her to me", I say to the doctor. "Get me my daughter. NOW".

The doctor leaves the room. I just sit there and cry, absolutely inconsolable while I squeeze Cato's hand so hard that his blood flow must have stopped

"I never thought I could feel a pain stronger than the contractions", I cry. "I was wrong, completely wrong".

And then a nurse comes in with a little bundle. I notice that it's a baby.

I get her in my arms and now I now what unerring love is.

When I see her, all I see is love.

Cato squeezed my hand lightly and I now know that he will always be there for me and the baby.

"So what shall we call her?"  he asks with a small smile.

I smile at him and he knows what I will say.

"Iza-Liza".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo guys that was that. this was the end. Did you like it?

Did you like my book? please vote and comment.

Byeeeee

(Read my other book as well if you'd like ;)