Chapter 1

Taehyung had never really found himself in a situation like this before. He had never dealt with a pervert.

He had moved into Seoul a couple weeks beforehand and was just now getting settled into his apartment with his roommate. Not having their own set of washer and dryer, he had to make a journey to the laundromat for the first time in his entire life.

He didn't know that the place would be so packed full of people. It was all so new to him. He exchanged his cash for coins at one of the machines they had. He dragged his bag of clothes beside him and looked for an empty washer to start with.

He didn't have much, just one load. He wanted to be out as quickly as possible to meet up with his friend who he hadn't seen in a long time.

He must have went around the entire room looking for an empty washer before he realized that he wasn't going to find one for a while. Sighing heavily, he sat down on a bench a couple feet away from some guy with his hood up, soft snores coming from his directions.

One of the guy's hands was on top of what Taehyung assumed was his laundry basket in front of a washer that seemed to have stopped.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung mumbled, scooting closer to the guy and tapping his shoulder lightly, to no prevail. He got a close look of his face and noticed the exhaustion plastered all over it. Taehyung couldn't bring himself to wake the male up, but he really wanted to wash his clothes and get out of there.

"Hello?" He tried again. The guy next to him groaned in response.

"Ah, you're awake. I hope you won't mind me asking, but can I empty out your washer for you? I don't want to disturb your sleep but I really need to wash my clothes..." He questioned awkwardly. The guy just nodded and Taehyung decided that he should just go for it.

He stood up and softly pushed the laundry basket out of the way to open the washer door. He noticed that the cloths inside were just towels and thought it would be okay for him to just go ahead and put them to dry for the guy.

He put the towels in the laundry basket before dumping his own clothes into the washer along with the detergent and fabric softener, figuring out how to put the coins in and starting the machine. He then made his way to the dryer section and tossed the stranger's towels into one of the empty dryers, sticking some coins into the slots and letting it start spinning before he went back to sit next to the still sleeping man.

Taehyung pulled out his phone to distract himself for the time being, waiting for the washer to stop in order for him to transfer them to the dryer.

He had the sudden urge to use the restroom and so he went, slipping his phone back in his pocket and making his way to the bathroom.

The washer with Taehyung's clothes came to a stop, letting out a beeping sound that woke Hoseok up.

Hoseok squinted a bit before he sat up, yawning and stretching. He stood and opened the washer, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't remember washing my clothes..." He reached his hand in and pushed the clothes around look through them.

"When did I get those jeans?" He bit his lip before continuing to look through the washer's contents. He pulled out a pair of unfamiliar boxers.

"Hm, you would think I'd remember my own underwear." He said, holding up the boxers to the light and bringing them back down and up against his face. He took a deep sniff.

"This doesn't smell like my deterg-"

"What are you doing?" Taehyung had come back from the restroom, wiping his damp hands against his pants. His eyes met the stranger he had been sitting next to smelling his boxers.

"Oh, these are your boxers, aren't they?"

"Pervert!" Taehyung spat out, snatching his underwear out of Hoseok's hands and grabbing his own laundry bag, disposing his wet clothes into it.

"I don't understand." Hoseok was completely puzzled. He had always been slow at analyzing situations.

"I put your towels to dry over there. Just because I leave for a second doesn't give you the right to go through my laundry! You're disgusting." Taehyung huffed and quickly walked to the dryers, putting his wet clothes inside of one. He paid and avoided any eye contact with the man who stood next to him, waiting for his dryer to stop.

"You know if you really wanted to get away from me, you could've chosen a dryer that wasn't the one directly next to mine." Hoseok laughed to himself.

"I didn't notice." Taehyung muttered. He felt violated of his privacy. If this was how it was at the laundromat all the time, he sure as hell wasn't going to be making another appearance there again.

"Thanks for drying my towels." He said, looking at the brown haired boy that he actually found quite attractive. Not to mention that he had a pretty hot voice too. He suddenly didn't like the fact that the boy thought he was an absolute creeper. He had never seen him around there before, and he wondered if he had just moved nearby.

Hoseok was a regular at the laundromat, almost everyone there knew him.

"Yeah, no problem, pervert."

"I'm not a pervert!"

"Says the pervert." Taehyung scoffed and begged his dryer in his head to somehow magically speed up.

"I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you, are you new here?" Hoseok asked, curious about the newbie.

Taehyung however, wasn't having any of that. He was uncomfortable and didn't want to make conversation with this man.

"You're ignoring me?" Hoseok paused for a moment before laughing.

"Well, I guess that makes sense." He shrugged and gave up. For then, at least.

He had a feeling he would be seeing the cute brown haired boy with the deep sexy voice again.

So he left him alone, clearly seeing that he made a horrible first impression. He planned for a better second one.

Hoseok's towels finished drying first and he packed up his stuff and left.

Taehyung wasn't too far behind him. He immediately rushed out to go meet his friend Jungkook. He would tell him the story of the laundromat pervert he had encountered that day.

______________________

Bc vhope lol new story yeah uh
That's that.
Hope you enjoyed.
Shitty temporary cover b T w
Too lazy to make a legit one at the moment but yeah

got inspired to write this story while I was at the laundromat so yeah that's cool lmfao

Jikook or Yoonmin y'all.
Bc u kno side ships r my everything