5

"We're spending the weekends with the bad boys!" Was the first thing I hear just as I opened my eyes, Aubree's voice booming into my room.

I turned my head to see Aubree already dressed in a cute, daisy mini dress with her blonde hair straightened and her full face, light makeup done.

"Aubree, I'm still tired," I whined, pulling the blankets over my head.

My mind wondered on how Aubree was still full of energy because last night, she was drunk as hell and needed Marco and I to bring her up to her own room since she couldn't even walk. Xavier had found Luke and I all alone outside the party and decided to join us even though he was quiet the whole time until Carl appeared and said he needed to get home.

"No, go to the bathroom and get ready!" Aubree shouted, pulling the blanket off the whole entire bed and pointed to the bathroom.

I tucked my upper lip behind my bottom one.

She shook her head.

"Fine," I gave in, getting off of my bed lazily and walked to the bathroom.

I did my usual morning routine and walked out of the bathroom after a few minutes as I could see Aubree sitting down on my bed innocently, her leg over the other and both of her hands on her lap.

"What did you do?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Nothing," Aubree answered sweetly. Too sweet.

"Okay, move aside," I ordered as she did as she was told.

My eyes widened at the clothes that were behind her. She had picked out a black cropped singlet and a pair of white short shorts. I shot a glare at her as she only shrugged and crossed her arms with a playful smirk.

"Hell no," I hissed, walking to my closet and threw on a pair of faded ripped shorts and a v-neck t-shirt.

"That could do," Aubree sighed, rolling her eyes as she exited my bedroom and down the stairs.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun, that clearly still looked good, and put on light makeup since it was the weekends and my original plan was to chill at home in my sweatpants, watching Netflix with ice-cream.

"Hi sweetheart!" Anastasia chirped once she saw me walk down the stairs and sat on a stool next to Aubree who was munching on her chocolate chip pancakes.

"Good morning," I replied as Anastasia gave me a huge smile and placed a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me. I looked around, expecting to see a certain someone. "Where's dad?"

"There was an emergency at work but he'll be back soon," Anastasia answered. "Any plans for today, girls?"

"Hanging out with Marco and his boys," Aubree answered with a mouth-full which earned a glare from Anastasia.

"Aubree, I thought I told you Marco and his boys are bad news," Anastasia replied with a sigh as she leaned against the kitchen counter and folded her arms across her chest. "They have been suspended two times and nearly got expelled."

"But they still like you," Aubree pointed out with a cheeky smile.

"Maybe because I'm the mother of Marco's girlfriend," Anastasia frowned then sighed. "Just don't do stupid things, got it?"

Aubree nodded.

"Is Thea joining you?"

Aubree nodded again.

"Well, I'll see you girls later because I've got a meeting," Anastasia announced with a sigh as she picked up one of her handbags and a few binders before kissing Aubree's and I cheeks.