Sunshine of Mine (interracial) BWWM

"Get up bitch. Are you trying to make me and Xavier late? This is why i can't stand your black ass . You're nothing but a waste of space. I wish you'd just die already. all you do is cry and whine . shut the fuck up for once . I dont even know why my mom and dad even adopted you in the first place." she shouted and slammed the door as she exited. in case you're wondering who that was that was kayla. my lovely "sister". Oddly enough id rather deal with her than anyone else in this house.

Unfortunately i knew exactly why i was adopted. it was for the money and the status . Emma and kevin also known as mom and dad only adopted me for the money and because they wanted to put on a show. to every one else in the town they seemed like angels . they took in a poor little black girl that had no family. they seemed like typical good samaritans. which is far from the truth . even though they were barely home when they were they locked me in a room and either beat or starved me. their pick. both equally as painful . it could've lasted as long as a week . i missed many days of school but its not like my principle even cared . nope not at all. he just so happened to be Kevins childhood bestfriend so he payed no mind and just brushed it off. luck was definitely not on my side

. I'm not even sure if im able to go to school today. My body is in tremendous pain . Xavier took advantage of me again last night again . He brutally rapes me whenever his slut of a girlfriend cancels on him . which is quite often . after all she does fuck around with the whole football team. i try not to fight back when im with Xavier but sometimes i do .its like my bodys natural instinct. whenever i do fight back he just makes everything worse. he uses various tactics to make me scream and plead for help. its not like our neighbors will hear.....because we dont have any . we live in a completely isolated environment. only thing next to us is a lake . last night Xavier punched me in my ribs and cut his initials into my back. i dont think the cuts are that deep atleast i pray not . i don't want to live with that remember. i don't need anymore scares to add to my collection. The one thing i crave is to find something to make my life a little bit brighter. I want to find sunshine to make my dark days light . One can only wish though.

*this is my first story and im not sure if my story is good or not . constructive criticism is openly welcomed . . i picked lucas til to play Xavier , ashley benson to play kayla and Tatiana ali to play Cassandra, comment any ideas for who should play the parents emma and kevin*