Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ty's POV

"Dad...." I say fearfully. He gives me a smile and crosses his arms. My dad, he well, he was a drug addict when he was 25. He's a big, buff dude and he has terrible anger issues. If I thought my anger issues were bad.... His are 10x worse.

"Let's go Tyler. It's time to go." He says walking over to me. I stand up tall trying not to show emotion. He walks over and puts his arm on my shoulders.
"Who are your friends?" He asks with a smile that I can see through.

"Ez and her brother Sam." I say taking his arm off of me.
"Ah so this is Ez, the whore." He says. My eyes pop out of my head and Ez's jaw dropped. Sam bawled his fist up and started walking toward my dad.

"Excuse me. What did you say about my sister?" Sam says standing in front of us. My dad laughs and crosses his arms as well.
"You heard me. Ty here has told me all about you're slutty sister." My dad says with a smirk.

Sam lets out a low and barely audible growl and gets in my dads face.
"You have no idea who I am or who my sister is." Sam says with his anger growing. His head turns in my direction and I stare into pools of fire.
"And you!" He says walking to me.
"You are a little punk who thinks he's tough shit!" Sam says pushing me. I see my dad smirk and Sam turns to him.

"What are you looking at you asshole?" Sam says pushing my dad. My dad pushes him back and punches start to get thrown.
"STOP IT!" Ez yells running and jumping in front of Sam. She blocks a bunch of punches and pushes my dad back making him stumble.

She turns around to Sam and my dad throws a punch after regaining balance and hitting Ez in the back of the head knocking her out.
"EZ!" I yell and catch her before she falls. Sam stops throwing punches at my dad and turns to me. He advances toward us and pushes me away from Ez.

"Get away from her." He says in a low voice. I back away and turn to my so called father with rage coursing through my veins.
"You," I say pushing him back," this is all your fault!" I yell advancing toward him. He catches my arm and punches me square in the face and takes this time to kick me in the ribs.

I hunch over in pain and the gym doors open revealing Dane laughing at something Sky had said. He sees the scene in front of him and takes off after my dad. Dane knows about my father. And when he tried to step in last time he paid the price.

"Back off Dane!" My dad says walking to Sam who started all the fighting.
"How about you get away from my best friend asshole." Dane says getting in fighting stance in front of me. I get up holding my ribs and look over to see Sam holding Ez in his arms and walking away.

"Hey you done you punk?" My dad says with a little laugh. Sam turns around and snarls at my dad. The gym doors open up and in comes the superintendent Mr. Marks.
"What in the world is going on here?" He asks jogging over. My dads face changes to one of innocence. And walks towards the man.

"Sir these kids were fighting and I tried to stop the fight." He says to the man. Dane goes to open his mouth and I punch his arm.
"Don't. It'll make it worse for me." I say in a whisper to him. He looks at me in understanding and helps me stand up straight.

The superintendent finishes talking to Sam and Sam walks away with Ez in his arms. I follow the figures with my eyes and watch as they leave.
"What happened?" Mr. Marks asks me as he makes his way over. I open my mouth and my eyes wander to my father who is giving me glares as if telling me to watch what I say.

"Sam had pushed me for something I said. I can't quite remember but I pushed back and we went at it." I say looking down. The superintendent nodded and shook his head.
"This is the second fight today Ty. Next time you're done!" He says walking toward my dad.