Sorry

So...this isn't going to be a good chapter by the sound of the title. Sorry for one, this is the last chapter, but I might be doing more stories; I just don't know what/who to write. Please leave some suggestions in the comments and you could see your idea come to life! Anyways, let's get on with this chapter. (Sorry just one more time...)

---

Your P.O.V.

We called an ambulance as soon as his head made contact with the ground. While Mark was calling and explaining to the paramedics what had happened, I was holding onto Sean praying that he would be okay. YBFN tried to keep me calm but I couldn't stop shaking. I whispered over and over for him to be okay.

Once the emergency services showed up, they put him into the back of the vehicle and let us sit in the back along side of him. As they began to drive, there was absolute silence besides the radio retrieving calls from other situations.  In my eyes, he seemed asleep. It was odd. Sean looked as if he was just sound asleep. He looked peaceful. Like a weight had been lifted off of his broad shoulders. But there was a hint of pain in there somewhere. I don't know where it was, but I could tell it was there. He had fainted with his hand over his wound and had been losing blood until we wrapped Mark's coat around it so it wouldn't bleed as badly. That wasn't it though...I just couldn't put my hand on it. Or maybe I could have quicker if there weren't static voices filling the van instead of smooth waves of sound from other humans. It took a while for me to realize that it would be no use trying to search for it physically by looking, so I trailed off into the distance and thought for a few minutes. Then it must have hit me like a ton of bricks because the next thing I remember doing was screaming at the top of my lungs for them to drive faster and faster. Yelling that we're running out of time. He was running out of time.

Sean was dying.

It hit hard. Not like a punch, but harder and where it hurt the most. My heart, my stomach, my brain. I was numb after realizing. That's when everything began to seem as if it were moving rapidly. We finally reached the hospital and rushing him into a room and they hooked him up to blood support so he would gain more than he was losing. They sat us down in seats next to the bed and let us sit with him as they went to get a doctor. The three of us looked around the room, trying to avoid making solid eye contact with him. No matter how hard we tried to look away, there were those little glances where we traced over him and could clearly see him. His skin was beginning to turn paler than the vibrant pink glow it usually has. His breathing had slowed down massively and it seemed like years went by in between his inhaling and exhaling. It was painful for us to look, but probably more painful for Sean to live.

Soon, a doctor walking in causing wide eyes to be shot in his direction. He just smiled at us and approached Sean like he'd rehearsed this thousands of times before. He seemed overly confident about the situation at hand. Like he knew what was going to happen before it actually did. After a few exchanges of skeptical looks at Mark and YBFN, the doctor began to examine the fallen angel slowly leaving it's home on Earth.

After around 15 minutes and writing stuff on his clipboard, he told us what was going on.

"Okay, there are two options. He can live, but he'll have to live here for mainly the rest of his life or."

Mark was the first one to finally speak.

"Or what?"

"You can say your goodbyes now. I'll leave so you can discuss your decisions."

All that followed after the doctor leaving were glances and silent nods. We didn't really have much of a argument. We wanted him to be happy. To be peaceful. Even if he didn't complete of the morals or goals he wanted to in his lifetime, he still achieved a lot for millions of people. He helped out the world and make a mark, even if it is small. Sean contributed into making the world a better place. Without him, his behavior, or his attitude towards the world, life wouldn't be as good as it is. he was such a wonderful person and didn't deserve to go. He brought joy to those who seemed like they could only be upset. Sean made a difference in this world that will never go unnoticed or unappreciated.

As we called the doctor back in, we stood next to Sean holding hands hoping it was all a bad dream. Wishing we could wake up back in our beds at home with the ability to know that our friend was perfectly fine. It was such a struggle that no one watched besides the doctor.

Tears, as if on cue, slid down our cheeks as our ears were filled with a long haunting beep. We gripped onto one another's hand so tightly they might as well have merged into one. I couldn't really hear, but the doctor said we could stay over night, but would have to leave in the morning. i wanted to leave. Not because I didn't care, of course I cared. I didn't want my last image of Sean to be his corpse laying on a white hospital bed with a gash in his side. So we left.

-Time Skip(sorry for tears I have caused)-

The three of us went to YBFN and I's and immediately went to bed. We were all in the same room because no one wanted to be alone. Not after what we had witnessed. Mark hit the sofa and was fast asleep with tear marks down his cheeks. YBFN gently cuddled up with him and held him in her arms comfortingly. I sat down on the chair and kind of processed what all just happened. After coming to terms with some events, I decided to let sleep take over me. I curled up and slowly shut my eyes and was out suddenly.

''''

I woke up in a bit of a frenzy, like always. I looked to my left and saw YBFN looking at me with major concern. I looked at myself to see I was covered in drops of sweat and was gripping onto the seat's armrests. It took me a few moments to calm down.

"Where are we?"  I asked in between heavy breaths.

"On our way to Ireland...remember for my medical school? Duh YN, where else would we be?" YBFN said with a slight chuckle after finishing her sentence and resumed reading her medical book.

I looked out the window and realized.

I guess it was all just a dream. 

----

THAT IS A WRAP PEOPLE! I'm sorry for any tears I've caused or trauma. The ending is wild and filled with mixed emotions. Like I said before, this is the last chapter, but there will be a final Author's Note coming saying Thank You. If you have any suggestions for more stories or possibly a sequel, please feel free to comment. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! And I hope you enjoyed!

smiles for miles :D