Help

Hi! So if you are expecting a good ending to tdhis, I'm SOOO sorry. But enjoy it while it lasts/lasted. I apologize 1000000 times. Sorry for my account in general.
---
Your POV

We ran as fast as we could and burst through the doors of the cinema.

"SOMEBODY! HELP!"

My screaming altered and shattered the peaceful silence that held the room together. As of he appeared out of nowhere, a security officer ran up to us and questioned the situation immediately.

"Okay, calm down. What's happened?"

He managed to keep us relaxed and we eventually told him everything that happened within the last few minutes.

"OK let's go investigate the scene."

We swiftly went outside and lucky enough, one of the bastards was still standing near the car dragging a body. We didn't even realize that the officer had him on the ground and handcuffed since we we're still in the process of lowering our stress levels.

"Where are they? Don't try to resist, it will only get worse if you try."

Inching closer and closer, YBFN and I stood eerily over them trying our best to hear further about where our dates were.

"T-T-They're in the alleyway, now let me go! I didn't do anything!"

The whole world rolled their eyes to that. I mean seriously!? There was an unconscious, blue-haired corpse laying next to him.

"Sit up OK? Obviously you've done something, and I don't trust you. So you're going to tell me where the rest of your little 'posse' is. OK?"

I don't know about YBFN but I was utterly impressed by how well this cinema guard was handling this.

"OK OK OK. They went down that way with the green leprechaun freak." He said nodded in the direction to his left.

I could've knocked him out and beat him to prices for calling Sean a freak. I tensed up as the words left his mouth and they instantly stained my ears with hatred. But, he'd be behind bars in a while so it wouldn't matter.

-Time Skip to the Alleyway-

"OK, come o with your hands up and with the victim!"

We had originally planned a stealth attack thing, but the prick in handcuffs was yelling his lungs out. So we had to go with option two, which was to use brute force.

After a few seconds, the other three doofuses emerged from the shadows gripping Sean's arms so hard it looked like they were shrinking his plus one biceps and dragging him. It looked like he was unable to stand up straight.

"Let him go!"

And as the words left my mouth, my voice cracked in the middle of 'Go' making me seem even less intimidating than I already was. But l was quickly backed up by my best friend.

"Just let him go! He didn't do anything to you!"

YBFN can handle these things way better than anyone I know, including me, but excluding the officer.

Eventually, after tossing Sean on the ground and attempting to make a run for it, the officer managed to get one, whereas another one tripped and fell, and the third villain didn't even try. Mark was beginning to gain consciousness and Sean was calming down. After sorting out the complications, all four of us thanked the officer for his services as he called for someone to drive these criminals to a police station.

After he left, we sat in silence for a little until we noticed Sean had a blade lodged into his right thigh and he was losing blood at an alarming rate. He seemed to be getting lightheaded because he was swaying back and forward.

I was the first one to notice, running to Sean and comforting him and trying to get him to focus on something else other than the knife sliced through his skin. As soon as Mark regained his stability, he called the emergency services and told them to hurry and help us.

I guess we didn't realize how fast he was losing blood or how rapidly it was effecting him because the next thing I know, he falls straight backwards onto his head passing out.

----
OHHHHH CLIFFHANGER. I'm sorry this had to happen, but it had to. This isn't the end btw. Hopefully you all are on the edge of your metaphorical or literal seats because this is insane. But I hope you like it!

smiles for miles :D