Fun

--Your Perspective--

I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. But I had to. He didn't like me. My mind was just going wild. My heart was just lonely and needed someone. But what about the kiss. Thoughts came in and out of my mind like how a roller coaster goes up and down. It was kind of unbelievable to think it was even possible. I just had to get him out of my mind. No, I can't do that. I can't just ignore him. But I didn't have to like him. He probably still likes his girlfriend anyway and plus, I didn't want to come in between them.

BZZZZ

I sat up from my bed to find my phone wanting to make human interaction at nearly 8 in the morning. Events replayed in my mind from last night.

As soon as I found out, it was about 10 and YBFN was still awake. I lied to her and said I was tired and would be going to bed. We said our good nights and I crawled into bed. I couldn't really process what I'd just found, but whatever it was, was causing me to be unable to sleep. So I opened my window and just stared out at the quiet town. I didn't want to be reminded of what had happened, so I resulted on sitting on a small table and listening to the soothing sound of the wind. It began raining, which was pretty typical in Ireland. Rain was to Ireland like teachers were to a school. It was just normal and expected. It was around 10:45 before I realized the rain had died down and I decided to get to bed for real.

I read the text a bit too quickly...

"Sean: Hey wanna meet me at the cocaine shop?"