Problems

Sorry if this is short, but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger.
////////////////
-Sean's Perspective-

As I headed home, thoughts scattered through my mind over if I really had feelings for her or not. He had beautiful (eye color) eyes, her adorable smile, and the way she just lit up my world more than the sun. But with every good thing, a bad must balance it out.

My girlfriend.

I had COMPLETELY forgot that I had one. How could I have forgotten? Oh my goodness, I'm so stupid. I hurried home to go sit down and relax and just think about what I had begun and how it would end.

++ le time skippe ++

I went straight to my room when I got home. I threw my hoodie on the floor and sunk down at my desk in front of my computer, holding my head in my hands attempting to untangle my scrambled thoughts. It wouldn't be healthy for me to overwhelm myself with mixed thoughts and it began to give me a headache.

I turned on my computer, went to Skype, and hovered over the button to dial my girlfriend. I don't know why, but I just couldn't click it. I couldn't pull myself to the ability to press down on my mouse. So instead...I just typed to her.

"Hey" I honestly don't know what I planned on saying or why, but soon enough she replied.

"Hi Jackie! What's up?"

I froze. I didn't want to break up with her and just say 'it's not you, it's me' because it's too cliché. I didn't want to bluntly tell her.

"Do you love me?" I typed quickly, but not as quick as my heart was beating.

"Of course I do, why do you ask?"

"It's just one if those days that I need someone." I didn't have anything else to say...

"Sean?"

"Yea?" My heart nearly skipped 2 beats from the shock I got. I honestly didn't expect this from her.

"Do you love me?"

////////////

BOOM! Update after 3 days. Sorry about that. I'll update more I promise...well I'll try. Anyways, also sorry it's short, I been really busy. Alsoooo sorry it's short. Hope you enjoyed!

smiles for miles :D