Keenan's POV

I loved her. I loved her so much. She was my best friend and sense I started dating her I have been so happy. But then I become stupid she tells me she loves me and I stand there like an idiot.

But then she walks away. She knows she can't walk away from me and she knows it drives me crazy when she does that. In a good way, she's fucking perfect.

My feet carried me to the office.

"I need to have a note to go to class." I said to the office lady.

I didn't even know her name.

"Ok, is there a reason you need this."

"Nope" I ripped the note out of her hand.

She didn't need to know I was planning on taking Mia out of class to kiss her.

Mia's POV

So here I am in class when Keen walks in with a note saying the office needs us. I knew that it had to be a joke he has done this twice and he just ends up kissing me and going to class.

Kind of pointless.

But you love it when he does that, don't lie

I never said I didn't, but I would like to learn stuff in class

Seriously Mia, you are the worst liar ever

Whatever

Don't walk away from me

I'm not I'm following Keen

"Is everything alright, love?"

"I'm great, it's just my mind is fighting with each other." His eyes moved to me and then back down the hall.

And now you've freaked him out

Shut up

"I know exactly what your talking about." He smiled.

"So what's at the office?" I asked.

Keenan's POV

I just smiled. She is to funny, she knew we weren't going to the office.

"Not me." I smiled.

My lips moved to her and she kissed me back.

You know when someone smiles when kissing you?

Yes Keenan, I know....I'm you

Yeah, well anyway I am doing that.

"I'm not saying she's a hoe but if her vagina was in monopoly it would be free parking."

My head shot up and I looked to two girls walking and starring.

I was about to kill someone.

Mia's POV

Keenan was about to blow up at what those girls just said. Clearly they were talking about us because when we looked up there heads spinned around so fast they almost knocked into each other.

"Keen, it's ok." I grabbed his shoulders looking up in his eyes.

"No, this is not ok. How can you say that?"

"Because I'm use to it. Come on lets go to class."

"Whatever."

I grabbed his arm as we walked to class.

I was mad, I mean clearly Ashlee told them something about me but whatever.

That moment when you realize you haven't talked to your best friend in a while and still can't cause she's a liar. This might be stupid but I kind of miss her.