Whatever

Can't be mad at yourself

What to bet

"Keen, can we not." I said hugging him.

"Fine."

The next day I walked up to school with Keen. After what happened last night I was a little frustrated but we talked and everything is good.

People's eyes were drilled on me as I walked to class.

"Oh my gosh it's the slut of Beverley hills." Ashlee spited.

"Oh look its the hoe of nothing." I spit back .

I kept walking until I made it to Annabelle.

"Hey"

"Hi, so how are you and Keenan?"

"What do you mean." I asked.

"Well just the video in the bathroom of you and Keenan looked pretty heated."

"What video?"

She pulled her phone out and turned it to me.

...................................

Previously

..................................

I walked to the bathroom with Keen, pulling his hand and locking the bathroom door behind us.

"What the fuck Keen!" I glared at him, "You told her!?"

"Well, I was talking to James about it because I thought it was messed up. Anyways Ashlee came up and pretty much heard the conversation."

"Why were you telling James, I thought I could trust you about my secret. I mean I kept the secret about your brother."

"Don't bring Conner into this. I sure as hell am not gonna let some girl drag him into this. I knew I never should have told anyone, stupid mistake."

"I guess I shouldn't have told you either."

............................

Present

.........................

She stopped the video.

"That one, I can't believe you didn't see it."

"Me either."

I turned around muttering I have to go and walked to find Keen.

I'll show everyone that me and Keen are still together and perfectly fine.

My feet moved to him and I stopped tapping on his shoulder. He turned around smiling.

"Is everything alright, love?"

Good, all his friends are around.

I grabbed his face and pushed my lips on to his. We kissed for a minute until I pulled away.

"Love, what was that for."

I shrugged. "I guess we have been having relationship problems. I didn't know so I wanted your take on the issue."

I smiled.

Everyone's eyes were on me and I loved the attention.

"Wait we have been having problems? That's news to me."

I looked at him and leaned in and whispered. "I love you, god Keen your so perfect. I'm glad your my man cause everyone else here sucks." I kissed his cheek and walked away.