IF YOU DECIDE TO RESIGN, DO PROVIDE A RESIGNATION LETTER AND VALID REASONS ON WHY YOU NEED TO LEAVE BEFORE THE APPOINTED TIME STATED IN THE CONTRACT. ANY MISCONDUCT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES.

SALARY WOULD BE BANKED IN EVERY END OF THE MONTH. ANY ISSUES PLEASE SEEK THE HEAD OF ACCOUNTANT.

"Any questions?" He traced his thumb on his define jawline. "Can I know exactly what this company is?"

"Good question" he pulled in his chair, giving me his undivided attention. "We are not only a film company. We also handle risk management which means to say we are under a partnership with a law firm. Reason why it's called the empreus and associates. You can say we are part time lawyers in the making" he end it off with a squarish grin. Ah now that's the goofy guy I know he is.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Ah anyway I've a meeting and you are coming with me" he put on his grey colored coat which blend so well with the rest of his outfit. "Wait. No cameras allowed. You can place Button on my desk"

"But-"

"Come on. We got to hustle"

Not wanting to create another bad impression. I placed my precious baby button on his desk and we rushed out to the meeting.

***

"Where's Button? Where is she?" I panicked the instant I noticed she wasn't there when we got back from the meeting close to lunchtime. "I could've sworn I placed it right here!" I pointed to the spot I left it which was exactly beside the telephone. Taehyung who was focused on flipping through his document pay no attention to me. Fuming with anger, I stormed towards the door and shut it with a loud bang in order to gain his attention.

"What the bloody-"

I pushed him harshly towards the wall, not caring whether it'll strain his neck or whatsoever. "Didn't you hear what I was saying earlier? Where the bloody hell is my camera!" Taehyung was astounded seeing my sudden outburst. He couldn't understand why I reacted this way. I know it isn't his fault but I need to have my camera by my side, I just need to.

He pushed me away while brushing off the spot I grabbed on earlier. "Calm down, yeah? My cleaner must have placed it in my drawer" he walk towards a rather long white opaque drawer and slid it open. I sighed in relieve knowing that button is safe and sound.

He took it out. I quickly advance forward to retrieve it although he held it back and said, "Don't you think you should tell me?"

I pretended not to know anything. Once more I tried to grab hold of my camera which cost him to do the same action again. "I won't return it till you tell me what's your deal with this camera? Why is Button so precious?"

I wasn't ready to tell him since we only got to know each other. I wasn't ready to show him my vulnerable side or should I say I'm rather incapable of pouring out my feelings since I'm so accustomed to keeping it to myself.

"Please give it to me" I'm on the verge of crying. I bit my lip to prevent tears from rolling down my cheeks. "Please"

What happened next was unexpected. He lifted my chin with his index finger while using his thumb to caress my soft cheeks. "Jungkook" he sighed. "I get it if you don't trust me but you need to tell me in order for me to understand you better"

"B-but why?"

"Cause I care for you" he released his touch and lightly pinch my nose instead. "Now I'm going to give it back so will you promise to be a good boy and tell me what's wrong?"