Chapter 2: Sister

I sat across from her, her face light dimly by the dark light. Kylo sat next to me but my focus was strictly on her. I contemplated for a moment, what I would say. I've waited for this moment for so long. Across from me, sat my baby sister who I spent most of my life taking care of. Our parents, who were Jedi, were wounded in battle and the others left them to die. She chose the Jedi over me, after I gave my life to save hers, she refused to come with me and Kylo... She spoke of a darkness in me that she couldn't love, that I was no longer her sister.

She was right.

"Where is the map?" I asked, she took a deep breath and I studied her face, much older than I remembered, so scarred. Kylo sat silently next to me. Alexia was her name, and she said nothing. I stood up, slamming my fists on the table in front of her, causing her to flinch slightly but she held eye contact. "WHERE IS THE MAP?!"

"I. Don't. Know" she spoke calmly, turning her head. I grabbed the table, flung it with ease to the other side of the room, the crashing sound of the table as it broke echoed Through the room. I walked up to her, placing my hand roughly around her throat, my black leather gloves were audible in the deafening silence as I gripped her neck. I crouched to keep eye contact with her, she had no idea who I was yet and I contemplated revealing myself.

"Don't you play games with me, Alexia" her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, she struggled to take in breaths, so I let go of her neck, brought my fist down hard on her face, her lip bled and I could tell it hurt, but she had a strong mind, this wouldn't break her. I brought my chair closer, sat down in it and looked at her again. "Where is he?"

"I don't-" I choked her again, but not bothering to use the first, I wanted to physically bring her pain myself. She sputtered, blood dripping from her mouth there was a pause, but she could feel my energy, she was becoming familiar. "Who are you....?" She struggled to speak against my grip on her throat.

"No one cared who I was before I put on the mask" she stared through my mask, into my stone grey eyes, not knowing what to think or feel. I wasn't who she knew anymore, but now everyone knew my name, I was feared, and I FED off of this fear. I could see into her mind, confusion, ambition, strength... Fear... but she pushed back.

"Show her." Kylo spoke harshly. "Now." I let go of her throat and looked over at Kylo, my sweet Kylo, who nodded. I pulled off my mask and looked my sister into her eyes. "Kya?..." She breathed, eyes wide and her face pale.

"That is not who I am, not anymore" I breathed.

"I've been looking for you..."

"Mm, you have, have you?" I stood, pacing around the room slowly. "To... Kill me? Is this what your Jedi masters have drilled into your head?" She began to shake her head "STOP LYING" I yelled, feeling the anger within be build up. "they let our parents die and you still chose them" her mouth fell slack.

"They did not, you knew that"

"I know the truth, now, Alexia" I laughed, spreading my arms out "look at me, look how much I've grown, how strong I've become. You can be with me again" I spoke. "Tell me where Luke is"

"You're sick, Kya, you've let him corrupt you!" She yelled, looking over at Kylo. I began to laugh, throwing my head back. She examined my face, I knew I looked much different from what she remembered.

"Enlightened, Alexia, I've been enlightened. Kylo has lead me on the path of glory, power, righteousness." I shook my head "you obey the people that left us to suffer, left us to die, and you chose them over me." She stared at me confused, which only fuelled my anger, she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You kill innocent people every day, you're a murderer"

"I wouldn't say murder" I chuckled "more like... Cleansing" I lifted her chin to look at me "you could've been apart of something so great, we could've been together again like we used to, like family. But you chose them, so I will treat you like them" I hurt her, I beat her with so much pent up anger. But I didn't know how to feel, I couldn't feel. "Tell me and this will be over." She shook her bleeding head. There was no getting through, I would have to wait and break her.

Kylo and I exited the chambers, storm troopers lined the doors, she was not to be left alone at any period of time. "It will take time, but I will break her." We were alone and secluded within his chambers. He took off his mask and I looked at his face.

"You will break her" he spoke, More gently than he would normally, but strict all the same. He ran a finger on the scars that lined my cheeks "You will do whatever it takes" I nodded at him, holding his gaze before he left me to my thoughts.

So many years it's been since I've seen her face, and yet, I've never been angrier.