"Multiple varieties." I shrug

"I like her already", Niall says, holding on to his chest in dramatic effect. I roll my eyes.

"What's your guilty pleasure?" Harry asks.

I smile brightly. "Chocolate, Nike's and Jordan's." there eyes all widen, again at my response.

"I have never met a girl as cool as you. I think we might be related." Niall says. Again, he is so childish.

"Yea you guys are totally alike. Your cool Emma. You can sing, dance and hey maybe you can teach Zayn here some dance moves." Harry says. We all end up laughing again. I bite on my lip trying not to laugh, seeing as Zayns face is as red as a cherry.

"Do you play an instrument." Liam asks.

"Guitar." That's it. "Why are you guys so surprised." I laugh.

"Because your just like Niall. I know it sounds dumb, but Niall is like so out of the box he doesn't even know where it is."

I smile. " yea I guess we are alike." We all laugh. These guys are amazing. I never expected them to be this cool.

"Sing." I here Louis demand.

I choke, "what." I never sung in front of celebrities.

"Come on." Zayn smirks. You can do this Emma. It's not a big deal. I stand up and walk over to there piano.

I start playing titanium. There all shocked. I never thought I was this good. I still dont. I let my arms move over the Piano, not thinking of anything, just playing. It felt nice loosing myself into the music. I snap back to reality when I here clapping. I get up and walk over to the couch. They were all saying I was really good, yet I still doubt.

Zayn suddenly stands up and grabs my hand dragging me to the door. "We'll me and Emma are hanging out today." He opens the door And we already in the car. He smiles opening the car door for me. I look at him confused, but still get in the car.

I sit in the passenger seat waiting for him to come in. He sits in the car and turns on the engine. "Explain." I say.

"I have a surprise for you." I relax, but still confused. Where is he honestly taking me. I nod slowly. I turn the music up, but not to loud. I sit there quietly waiting for him to stop at any place now. "Did you sleep well last night." His eyes are focused on the, but still waiting for me to answer.

"Uh yea. Thank you." I give a small smile while tapping to the music playing.

He shrugs, "it was nothing."

"You know your not like other guys", he nods slowly, signaling for me to continue. "I thought you would be sleeping next to me." I blush.

"I'm sorry if I didn't-" I cut him off.

"No that's not what I meant. I meant you have respect." He smiles

"Well I keep my word. We're just friends. I want to respect your decision." I smile.

"Thank you." I didn't know what to think about him. I just wanna see how things go. I want to see what happens. If my feelings go stronger for him. What he said though did kinda hurt. That we were only friends. I need to get that in my head though. We are from different worlds. He's famous and im, I'm Emma. I shake the thought out of my head to see a building three times the size of my flat. My eyes widen and I think they are about to pop out of my head. Zayn stops the car in front of the building. He comes out of the car to open the door to me. He grabs my hand and I feel electricity run through my body. I let go and put my hand in my pockets. What is wrong with me. Guilt hits me when I see the hurt in his eyes. I slowly go back to grab his hand. His body feels tense but then relaxes. I couldn't help but smile when I saw the blush creep up his cheeks.