fighting mario

Emily's pov
the school day went by pretty fast. grant and all of his friends sat with me at lunch.
last period was rough. the teacher assigned new seats, and I bet you can't guess who grant sits next to. Abby. that's right... fucking Abby. I sit next to this girl Miriam. she's wicked pretty and funny.
on the bus ride home I sat next to grant. Abby wasn't on the bus tho. Mario sat in front of us. by himself. "hey mario where's Abby" grant asked smirking.
"shes going over Cali's so she took her bus"
"ohh"
"I haven't seen you around you new or something" Mario asks trying to start a conversation.
"yea I moved here last week"
"who have you been hanging with"
"well actually I ran into Emily at the mall last week and now we're pretty good friends so I've been hanging with Emily this past week."
Mario looks over the seat and sees me bent over.
"have you been avoiding me?" Mario questions.
"well yea you did leave me for your new girlfriend didn't you?" I snapped back
"I didn't leave you!! you ignored me for weeks after I started dating Abby. what are you jealous of Abby?"
"you led me on for weeks, making me think that you liked me. then you go and date the girl that has made my life hell, and expect me not to fucking call or text you?! yea Mario what did you fucking expect" everyone on the bus stared at me and by now me and Mario were screaming back and forth at each other on the bus with everyone watching.
"know what just shut up and stop acting like a bitch. your just salty because I chose Abby over you"
ouch
"mario what the fuck did you just say??"
that was it. that was my breaking point. I reached over and grabbed his hair. I started swinging at him and hit him square in the mouth. and I did it again 2 more times even harder. "Emily wtf chill!!" grant called to me as he pulled me back and off of Mario. his mouth was bleeding. mostly because of his braces, cutting into his lip when I punched him. the bus driver slammed on the breaks and pulled the bus over. I was shocked at what I just did. I ran off of the bus before anyone could say anything. the last thing I was before sprinting down the street was the bus driver running back to Mario to see if he was ok. I ran home as fast as I could and ran up stairs and sat in my room and thought of all the shit that is about to go down at school tomorrow. 30 minutes later I felt my phone vibrating. I picked it up and saw that grant was calling me. I answered the phone.
"uh hi?"
"hey are you ok?"
"yea I'm fine... Mario's a real douche"
"Emily you know this is gonna be all around the school tomorrow about you kicking Mario's ass"
"yea and..."
"yea and, he has a girlfriend, that's going to be mad that you beat her boyfriend up and a girlfriend that has friends... lots of friends."
"I'll call you later bye"
I hung up the phone. I just needed to think. I closed my eyes and thought of what I'm gonna say when my mom asks me why Mario is all beat up and when Mario's parents come over pissed that I cut Mario's lip. school is going to be hell tomorrow.