moving in

Mario's pov
I saw a lady walking up the steps to my house. my family just moved into a new house... not gonna lie it's pretty big, but I'm gonna miss my old friends and tbh I'm kinda nervous about school. this is going to be my first year in high school, and I don't have any friends yet. I heard knocking on the door. "mommmmm there's someone at the door" I screamed through the empty house. I hear my mom open the door and there's a lady and she introduces herself. the lady explains that she is our next door neighbor and she was asking my mom if we would all like to come over for dinner. a minute later my mom walks into the living room where I'm sitting on the hard wood floor charging my phone and face timing weston. Weston is my best friend, we went to the same school and we were both got famous from younow. before I left my old house to move into my new one, which I am currently in right now...weston guested me on you now and announced to the 2,000 people that were watching that I was moving. hopefully no one knew where I was moving to, my fans are crazy and they would do just about anything to meet me. I heard the song sorry by justin bieber playing. I looked out my window and saw this girl, she had light brown hair that was kinda long dancing and singing to the song. omfg I thought she must have forgotten to close her curtains. I grabbed my phone and took a video of it and posted it to my snap story. she looked out the window and saw me looking at her. "having fun" I said sarcastically.
"aha shut up"
she closed her curtains. tbh she was kinda cute. I kinda hope I get to see her again. my mom barges into my room and says "Mario we are going over the neighbors house for dinner tonight so don't look like a scrub when we go over to their house. I heard that one of  Linda's (the lady that came up to my house and invited us to dinner) daughters are your age" my mom winked and told me to be ready by 6:00. I forgot that I was facetiming weston, but he heard everything my mom said and everything that happened with the girl next door and yelled out "get it big daddy" my mom knew it was weston on FaceTime because he always calls me big daddy so she said "hi weston" as she laughed and walked over to some boxes and began to unpack things in the box. I was nervous to go over her house, I really didn't wanna screw things up.